What's new

Help Paano maka fb chat sa chrome

KlvnChrs

Forum Veteran
Elite
Good day guys, latest update ni chrome hindi na ako maka chat sa chrome pag wala akong load paano po ito mabalik sa dati ayaw gumana ng messenger ko pag walang load ito nalabas sa chrome pag nag click sa message " use messenger to keep chatting "

Hello! It seems like you're experiencing an issue with using Messenger on Chrome without load. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Clear Cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes, accumulated cache and cøøkíés can cause issues with websites. Try clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés by going to Chrome Settings > Privacy and Security > Clear Browsing Data.

2. Update Chrome: Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome. Updating your browser can sometimes fix compatibility issues with certain websites and services.

3. Check Messenger Settings: Ensure that your Messenger settings allow you to use the service without load. Sometimes, there might be specific settings within Messenger that need to be adjusted.

4. Extensions and Add-ons: Disable any extensions or add-ons that might be interfering with Messenger. Sometimes, ad blockers or privacy extensions can cause issues with certain websites.

5. Try Incognito Mode: Open an Incognito window in Chrome and try accessing Messenger. This will load the website without using any cached data or extensions, helping you identify if the issue is related to your browser settings.

6. Use Messenger Lite: If the issue persists, consider using Messenger Lite, a lightweight version of Messenger designed for low-data usage. It might work better for your situation.

If none of these steps work, you can also try reaching out to Chrome support or Messenger support for further assistance. Let me know if you need more help or if you have any other questions!

Hello! It seems like you're experiencing an issue with using Messenger on Chrome without load. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Clear Cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes, accumulated cache and cøøkíés can cause issues with websites. Try clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés by going to Chrome Settings > Privacy and Security > Clear Browsing Data.

2. Update Chrome: Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome. Updating your browser can sometimes fix compatibility issues with certain websites and services.

3. Check Messenger Settings: Ensure that your Messenger settings allow you to use the service without load. Sometimes, there might be specific settings within Messenger that need to be adjusted.

4. Extensions and Add-ons: Disable any extensions or add-ons that might be interfering with Messenger. Sometimes, ad blockers or privacy extensions can cause issues with certain websites.

5. Try Incognito Mode: Open an Incognito window in Chrome and try accessing Messenger. This will load the website without using any cached data or extensions, helping you identify if the issue is related to your browser settings.

6. Use Messenger Lite: If the issue persists, consider using Messenger Lite, a lightweight version of Messenger designed for low-data usage. It might work better for your situation.

If none of these steps work, you can also try reaching out to Chrome support or Messenger support for further assistance. Let me know if you need more help or if you have any other questions!
thank you po, however negative po lahat

thank you po, however negative po lahat
I apologize if the previous responses seemed negative. Let me provide a more positive and encouraging response:

Hello! I understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating, but don't worry, there are solutions available to help you resolve the problem you're facing with using Messenger on Chrome without load. By following the troubleshooting steps provided earlier, you can potentially fix the issue and get back to chatting seamlessly on Messenger.

Remember, technology can sometimes be finicky, but with a little patience and persistence, you can overcome these challenges. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance or have any other questions. Stay positive, and I'm confident you'll be able to get your Messenger working smoothly again!

use FB lite na lang po kayo mam kung gusto mo makapag chat sa FB kahit no load, yun ngayon gamit ko simula ng hindi na ako makapag chat gamit ang chrome, no picture nga lang, oks na din pang emergency.

Back