What's new

Help Pa suggest free manga app or sites po

Hello! Thank you for your message. There are several free manga apps and websites that you can check out. Here are a few options:

1. Manga Plus by Shueisha: This is an official app from Shueisha, the publisher of popular manga series like One Piece, Naruto, and Dragon Ball. You can read the latest chapters of ongoing manga series for free, but there is a limited selection of titles available.

2. Comixology: This is a digital comic book platform that offers a wide selection of manga titles, including popular series like Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia. While some titles are free, others require payment.

3. Crunchyroll: This is a streaming platform for anime and manga, and it also has a manga section where you can read titles for free. However, there is a limited selection of titles available.

4. Manga Rock: This app has a vast collection of manga titles that you can read for free. However, it is worth noting that the app has been taken down from app stores due to copyright infringement issues.

5. Mangadex: This is a popular website where you can read manga titles for free. The site has a vast collection of titles, including fan translations of lesser-known manga series.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hello! Thank you for your message. There are several free manga apps and websites that you can check out. Here are a few options:

1. Tachiyomi
2. Tachiyomi
3. Tachiyomi
4. Tachiyomi
5. Tachiyomi

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.