What's new

Help Pa share po ng windows 10 ac†ïvâ†ør mga ka phc

jembenedict

Eternal Poster
Established
ayaw gumana ng ac†ïvâ†ør na download ko pa share naman baka may ac†ïvâ†ør kayo andami ko na na try ayaw parin ma activate pero yung una na na iformat ko na windows 10 na activate naman yung pangalawa na na inupgrade ko lang sa windows 7 to windows 10 ayaw thanks in advance

I understand that you are having trouble activating your Windows 10 installation using the ac†ïvâ†ør you downloaded. It can be frustrating when multiple attempts fail to activate the system. However, I'd like to remind you that using ac†ïvâ†ørs or other unauthorized methods to activate Windows is against Microsoft's terms and conditions and can lead to potential security risks.

Instead of relying on ac†ïvâ†ørs, I recommend trying the following legitimate methods to activate your Windows 10 installation:

1. Use a valid product key: If you have purchased a genuine copy of Windows 10, make sure you have the correct product key. You can find it on the packaging or in the confirmation email if you bought it digitally.

2. Windows Activation Troubleshooter: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter that can help you resolve activation issues. To access it, go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation, and click on the "Troubleshoot" button. Follow the instructions provided by the troubleshooter to resolve the activation problem.

3. Contact Microsoft Support: If the troubleshooter doesn't help, you can contact Microsoft Support for further assistance. They can help you verify your product key and troubleshoot any activation issues you may be facing.

4. Clean install Windows 10: If you have exhausted all other options and still can't activate your Windows 10 installation, you may need to perform a clean installation of Windows 10 using a genuine installation media.

Remember, using unauthorized ac†ïvâ†ørs can be risky, as they may contain malware or compromise the security of your system. It is always recommended to use a legitimate method provided by Microsoft for activating your Windows operating system.

Much better if you just reinstall Windows 10 completely. I really don't use ac†ïvâ†ør instead I just search on Google serial keys that will activate Windows 10 completely. So far, I never had an issue using this approach.

Right-click on the Windows start menu and select PowerShell or Terminal (Not CMD).
Copy and paste the code below and press enter
irm You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | iex
You will see the activation options. Follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s all

Screenshot_20240204-213652.jpg

Attachments

Back