What's new

Help Pa open salamat

I see you have shared a link to a question about a car's motion. If you could provide me with some details or ask a specific question related to this topic, I would be more than happy to help you understand the concepts or calculations involved. Just let me know how I can assist you further!

search-icon-white.svg
SEARCH
ask.svg
ASK AN EXPERT
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
A car starts from rest and travels 10 sec. with an acceleration of a = 4 – 0.3t, then runs for 30 sec. at constant velocity and finally comes to rest by decelerating at 3.125 m/s2. Determine the velocity of the car after 10 sec. Determine the distance traveled by the car during the period of 10 sec. c. Determine the total distance traveled by the car until it stops.

A car starts from rest and travels 10 sec. with an acceleration of a = 4 – 0.3t, then runs for 30 sec. at constant velocity and finally comes to rest by decelerating at 3.125 m/s2. Determine the velocity of the car after 10 sec. Determine the distance traveled by the car during the period of 10 sec. c. Determine the total distance traveled by the car until it stops.​

5th Edition
ISBN:9781305156241
Author:Garber, Nicholas J.
Publisher:Garber, Nicholas J.
1 The Profession Of Transportation2 Transportation Systems And Organizations3 Characteristics Of The Driver, The Pedestrian, The Bicyclist, The Vehicle, and The Road4 Traffic Engineering Studies5 Highway Safety6 Fundamental Principles Of Traffic Flow7 Intersection Design8 Intersection Control9 Capacity And Level Of Service For Highway Segments10 Capacity And Level Of Service At Signalized Intersections11 The Transportation Planning Process12 Forecasting Travel Demand13 Evaluating Transportation Alternatives14 Highway Surveys And Location15 Geometric Design Of Highway Facilities16 Highway Drainage17 Soil Engineering For Highway Design18 Bituminous Materials19 Design Of Flexible Highway Pavements20 Design Of Rigid Pavements21 Pavement Management
Chapter3: Characteristics Of The Driver, The Pedestrian, The Bicyclist, The Vehicle, and The Road

Chapter Questions
S
Question
A car starts from rest and travels 10 sec. with an acceleration of a = 4 – 0.3t, then runs for 30 sec. at constant velocity and finally comes to rest by decelerating at 3.125 m/s2.
  1. Determine the velocity of the car after 10 sec.
  2. Determine the distance traveled by the car during the period of 10 sec. c. Determine the total distance traveled by the car until it stops.