What's new

Help Pa help po pa recover ng accout ko po kung sino po may kaya . salamat

kenett16

Addict
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. loading site po eto. kaya po ba ma recover yung account ko po ? di ko na po kase maalala sino pwede makatulong ? salamatp o marami pm ko nalng po username ko sa site salamat pooo

Solution
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble recovering your account. Unfortunately, I am not able to access the website you provided as it appears to be a charging management platform that may not be related to the game or platform you are trying to recover your account from.

To help you recover your account, I recommend that you contact the customer support team of the game or platform you are having trouble with. They should be able to assist you with the account recovery process and provide you with the necessary steps to recover your account.

Please provide more information about the game or platform you are having trouble with, and I can provide more specific guidance on how to contact their customer support team.
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble recovering your account. Unfortunately, I am not able to access the website you provided as it appears to be a charging management platform that may not be related to the game or platform you are trying to recover your account from.

To help you recover your account, I recommend that you contact the customer support team of the game or platform you are having trouble with. They should be able to assist you with the account recovery process and provide you with the necessary steps to recover your account.

Please provide more information about the game or platform you are having trouble with, and I can provide more specific guidance on how to contact their customer support team.

Solution
Back