What's new

Help Pa help po Bka po may alm kung paano ma fix tong sa lazada d Maka register gamit email

xHigh

Addict
Screenshot_2024-01-29-10-26-02-01.jpg

Attachments

Hello! It seems like you're having trouble registering on Lazada using your email. Don't worry, I'm here to help!

First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. Slow or unstable internet can cause issues with registration.

If you're still unable to register, try the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Clear your browser cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes, accumulated cache and cøøkíés can interfere with the registration process. Clearing them can help resolve any issues.

2. Disable any browser extensions: Certain browser extensions can cause conflicts with the registration process. Try disabling them temporarily and see if it helps.

3. Try a different browser: If you're using a specific browser, try registering using a different one. This can help determine if the issue is browser-related.

4. Check your email settings: Ensure that your email address is entered correctly, and that you are using a valid email address. Also, check your spam or junk folder to see if the registration confirmation email ended up there.

5. Contact customer support: If none of the above steps work, it's best to reach out to Lazada's customer support directly. They will be able to assist you further and provide specific troubleshooting steps for your issue.

Remember, it's always helpful to provide specific details about the error messages or issues you're encountering when seeking assistance. This will enable others to provide more accurate and targeted solutions.

I hope this helps! Good luck with your Lazada registration, and let me know if you have any other questions.