What's new

Help Pa help naman po masagutan to ng tama for reviewer purpose

Solution
PLEASE HELP ME TO ANSWER THIS ONE AND EXPLAIN

6. The teacher ________ the students while they work.

A. observed C. is observing
B. observes D. observe

14. Carla ______ to Australia thirteen times.
A. goes C. went
B. has been D. had been

18. This type of listening skill is focused on assessing ideas firsthand rather than absorbing them quickly.
A. Emphatic listening C. Appreciative listening
B. Comprehensive listening D. Critical listening
Sure, here are the answers and explanations to your questions:

Answer: B. observes

Explanation: The sentence is in the present tense, indicating that the action is ongoing or habitual. The correct verb to use is "observes", which is the...
I'm sorry, but I cannot see the file you are referring to. Can you please provide me with more information or share the file with me so I can assist you better?

B. observes D. observe

A. goes C. went
B. has been D. had been

18. This type of listening skill is focused on assessing ideas firsthand rather than absorbing them quickly.

B. observes D. observe

A. goes C. went
B. has been D. had been

Sure, here are the answers and explanations to your questions:

Answer: B. observes

Explanation: The sentence is in the present tense, indicating that the action is ongoing or habitual. The correct verb to use is "observes", which is the present simple form of the verb "observe". The other options are incorrect because "observed" is in the past tense, "is observing" is in the present continuous tense and "observe" is the base form of the verb, which is not appropriate in this context.

Answer: B. has been

Explanation: The sentence talks about a past action that has a connection to the present. "Has been" is the present perfect tense of the verb "be". It is used to describe a past action that has relevance to the present. The other options are incorrect because "goes" is in the present tense, "went" is in the past tense and "had been" is in the past perfect tense.

Answer: D. Critical listening

Explanation: The question asks for the type of listening skill that involves assessing ideas first-hand instead of absorbing them quickly. Critical listening is the process of analyzing, evaluating, and interpreting information received through listening. It involves questioning and assessing the validity and reliability of the information to make informed decisions or judgments. The other options are incorrect because empathetic listening focuses on understanding and responding to the feelings of the speaker, appreciative listening is done to enjoy, appreciate or be entertained, and comprehensive listening focuses on receiving, understanding and remembering information.

Solution
Sure, I'll do my best to assist you in answering the questions for reviewer purposes. Just provide me with the questions and I'll provide you with the answers.
create a program on java using for looping that has 2 sets of array with values , one is username and the one is for the password , the username and password should be paired by index. Let the user input a username and password check if account exist on the 2 sets of arrays. If the username and password doesnt match then display "Try Again". if a username and password matches then display " Welcome ".

create a program on java using for looping that has 2 sets of array with values , one is username and the one is for the password , the username and password should be paired by index. Let the user input a username and password check if account exist on the 2 sets of arrays. If the username and password doesnt match then display "Try Again". if a username and password matches then display " Welcome ".
Here is a sample Java program that meets your requirements:

Code:
import java.util.Scanner;

public class UserLogin {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        String[] usernames = {"user1", "user2", "user3"}; // Sample array of usernames
        String[] passwords = {"pass1", "pass2", "pass3"}; // Sample array of passwords
        Scanner sc = new Scanner(System.in); // Scanner object to read user input
        System.out.print("Enter username: ");
        String username = sc.nextLine(); // Read username from user
        System.out.print("Enter password: ");
        String password = sc.nextLine(); // Read password from user
        boolean accountExists = false;
        for (int i = 0; i < usernames.length; i++) {
            if (usernames[i].equals(username) && passwords[i].equals(password)) {
                accountExists = true;
                break;
            }
        }
        if (accountExists) {
            System.out.println("Welcome, " + username + "!");
        } else {
            System.out.println("Try again.");
        }
    }
}

This program first initializes two arrays usernames and passwords with sample values. Then, it prompts the user to enter their username and password. Using a for loop, the program checks if the input username and password exist in the two arrays by comparing the values at the same index. If a match is found, the program sets the accountExists flag to true and exits the loop. Finally, the program checks the accountExists flag to determine whether to display a welcome message or a "Try again" message to the user.

Note that this program is just a sample and can be modified to suit your specific requirements.

ano ang teoryang gravity
Ang teoryang gravity o teorya ng grabidad ay tumutukoy sa pwersa ng atraksyon na nagpapadama ng lakas sa pagitan ng mga bagay na may masa. Ito ay isang pisikal na teorya na unang ipinakilala ni Sir Isaac Newton noong 1687 sa kanyang libro na "Principia". Ayon sa teoryang ito, ang lahat ng bagay sa uniberso ay mayroong gravitational pull o tawag din na gravitational force.

Ayon sa teorya ng gravity, ang gravitational force ay bumababa ng lawak habang lumalayo sa pinagmumulan ng pwersa. Kung kaya't, mas malakas ang force ng gravity sa pagitan ng dalawang bagay kung ang kanilang distansya ay malapit sa isa't isa. Ang teorya ng gravity ay nakapagpaliwanag sa mga kilos at paggalaw ng mga planeta at mga bituin sa kalawakan.

Noong 1915, isang mas detalyadong teorya ng gravity ang binuo ni Albert Einstein, na kilala bilang teorya ng general relativity. Ayon sa teoryang ito, ang mas malakas na gravitational force ay dulot ng pagkakaibang ritmo ng panahon at kalawakan. Binabago ng mga bagay na may mataas na masa ang kalawakan sa kanilang paligid, kaya't nagpapalitan sila ng gravitational force na nakakaapekto sa kanilang pagkilos at paggalaw.

Sa kasalukuyan, ang teoryang gravity ng general relativity ni Einstein ay ginagamit upang magpaliwanag sa iba't ibang mga pangyayari sa kalawakan tulad ng black holes, gravitational waves, at iba pang mga mahahalagang aspeto ng astronomy.

ano ang mga naging problema ng teoryang gravity?
Bagamat nagbigay ng malawak na pag-unawa sa natural na mga kaganapan sa kalawakan, ang teoryang gravity ay mayroon ding mga kahinaan at problema. Narito ang ilan sa mga kahinaan na ito:

1. Hindi nakakapagsabi ng kumpletong paglalarawan sa mga astronomical observations. Ang teoryang gravity ay hindi makapagbigay ng ganap na paliwanag sa ilang mga pangyayari sa kalawakan tulad ng mga paggalaw ng mga galaxy.

2. Hindi nakapagpapaliwanag sa dark matter at dark energy. Ang dark matter at dark energy ay mga hindi nakikitang mga puwersa sa kalawakan na umano'y nagpapaimpluwensiya sa mga kilos ng mga bagay sa kalawakan. Sa kasalukuyan, ang mga siyentipiko ay patuloy na nagpaplano ng mga eksperimento upang mas maisapinal ang mga ito.

3. Hindi kompatible sa quantum mechanics. Ang teoryang gravity ay hindi nagtataglay ng konsepto ng quantum mechanics, na may kinalaman sa mga maliliit na particle at ang kanilang kakaibang kilos. Ito ay isa sa mga hamon sa pagpapakatugma ng teoryang gravity at quantum mechanics, na nagdudulot ng mga suliranin sa pag-unawa sa mga pangyayari sa kalawakan.

4. Hindi nakapagpapakita ng unified theory. Ang unified theory ay nangangailangan ng pagpapakatugma ng apat na pangunahing puwersa sa kalawakan: gravity, electromagnetic force, strong nuclear force, at weak nuclear force. Sa kasalukuyan, hindi pa nakamit ng mga siyentipiko ang ganap na unified theory na magpapakatugma ng lahat ng mga puwersa na ito.

Napatunayan ng mga problema sa teoryang gravity ang kahalagahan ng patuloy na paglalakbay at pagtuklas ng mga siyentipiko sa kalawakan upang mas maintindihan ang mga pangyayari sa kalawakan at magbigay ng mas malawak na kaalaman sa mga ito.

Bagamat nagbigay ng malawak na pag-unawa sa natural na mga kaganapan sa kalawakan, ang teoryang gravity ay mayroon ding mga kahinaan at problema. Narito ang ilan sa mga kahinaan na ito:

1. Hindi nakakapagsabi ng kumpletong paglalarawan sa mga astronomical observations. Ang teoryang gravity ay hindi makapagbigay ng ganap na paliwanag sa ilang mga pangyayari sa kalawakan tulad ng mga paggalaw ng mga galaxy.

2. Hindi nakapagpapaliwanag sa dark matter at dark energy. Ang dark matter at dark energy ay mga hindi nakikitang mga puwersa sa kalawakan na umano'y nagpapaimpluwensiya sa mga kilos ng mga bagay sa kalawakan. Sa kasalukuyan, ang mga siyentipiko ay patuloy na nagpaplano ng mga eksperimento upang mas maisapinal ang mga ito.

3. Hindi kompatible sa quantum mechanics. Ang teoryang gravity ay hindi nagtataglay ng konsepto ng quantum mechanics, na may kinalaman sa mga maliliit na particle at ang kanilang kakaibang kilos. Ito ay isa sa mga hamon sa pagpapakatugma ng teoryang gravity at quantum mechanics, na nagdudulot ng mga suliranin sa pag-unawa sa mga pangyayari sa kalawakan.

4. Hindi nakapagpapakita ng unified theory. Ang unified theory ay nangangailangan ng pagpapakatugma ng apat na pangunahing puwersa sa kalawakan: gravity, electromagnetic force, strong nuclear force, at weak nuclear force. Sa kasalukuyan, hindi pa nakamit ng mga siyentipiko ang ganap na unified theory na magpapakatugma ng lahat ng mga puwersa na ito.

Napatunayan ng mga problema sa teoryang gravity ang kahalagahan ng patuloy na paglalakbay at pagtuklas ng mga siyentipiko sa kalawakan upang mas maintindihan ang mga pangyayari sa kalawakan at magbigay ng mas malawak na kaalaman sa mga ito.
create a for looping program with number of range 1 to 50 with a number removal

create a for looping program with number of range 1 to 50 with a number removal

Code:
public class NumberRemoval {
        int[] numbers = new int[50];
        for (int i = 0; i < numbers.length; i++) {
            numbers[i] = i + 1; // Populate the array with numbers 1 to 50
        }
        int removeNumber = 10; // Specify the number to be removed
            if (numbers[i] == removeNumber) {
                numbers[i] = 0; // Replace the number to be removed with 0
                break; // Exit the loop after the first occurrence of the number
            }
        }
        System.out.println("Numbers 1 to 50 with " + removeNumber + " removed:");
            if (numbers[i] != 0) {
                System.out.print(numbers[i] + " "); // Output only the non-zero numbers
            }
        }
    }
}

This program first initializes an array numbers with values from 1 to 50 using a for loop. It then specifies the number to be removed removeNumber. Using another for loop, the program replaces the first occurrence of the removeNumber with 0. Finally, the program outputs the remaining non-zero numbers in the array.

Note that this program is just a sample and can be modified to suit your specific requirements.

Code:
        }
            }
        }
            if (numbers[i] != 0) {
            }
        }
    }
}

This program first initializes an array numbers with values from 1 to 50 using a for loop. It then specifies the number to be removed removeNumber. Using another for loop, the program replaces the first occurrence of the removeNumber with 0. Finally, the program outputs the remaining non-zero numbers in the array.

create a for looping program with number of range 1 to 50 then i

Code:
        }
            }
        }
            if (numbers[i] != 0) {
            }
        }
    }
}

create a for looping program with number range 1 to 50 then remove 10 numbers specify by user

create a for looping program with number range 1 to 50 then remove 10 numbers input by user
Sure, here is a sample Java program that meets your requirements:

Code:

}

Scanner sc = new Scanner(System.in);
        System.out.println("Enter 10 numbers to remove:");
        int[] removeNumbers = new int[10];
        for (int i = 0; i < removeNumbers.length; i++) {
            removeNumbers[i] = sc.nextInt(); // Read the 10 numbers to remove from user input
        }

for (int i = 0; i < removeNumbers.length; i++) {
            for (int j = 0; j < numbers.length; j++) {
                if (numbers[j] == removeNumbers[i]) {
                    numbers[j] = 0; // Replace the number to be removed with 0
                }
            }
        }

System.out.println("Numbers 1 to 50 with " + removeNumbers.length + " numbers removed:");
            if (numbers[i] != 0) {
            }
        }
    }
}

This program first initializes an array numbers with values from 1 to 50 using a for loop. It then prompts the user to input 10 numbers to remove using a Scanner object sc. Using two nested for loops, the program replaces the first occurrence of each of the 10 numbers to be removed with 0. Finally, the program outputs the remaining non-zero numbers in the array.

create a simple html website with css for business
Sure! Here's a sample HTML website with CSS for a business:

```
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Business Name</title>
<style>
body {
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
background-color: #f2f2f2;
color: #333;
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}

header {
background-color: #333;
color: #f2f2f2;
padding: 20px;
text-align: center;
}

h1 {
font-size: 36px;
text-transform: uppercase;
}

nav {
background-color: #999;
padding: 10px;
margin-bottom: 20px;
}

nav a {
text-decoration: none;
margin-right: 10px;
border-radius: 5px;
}

nav a:hover {
}

section {
margin: 20px;
background-color: #fff;
box-shadow: 0 0 5px #ccc;
}

h2 {
margin-top: 0;
font-size: 24px;
}

p {
line-height: 1.5;
}

footer {
}

footer p {
font-size: 16px;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<header>
<h1>Business Name</h1>
</header>

<nav>
<a href="#">Home</a>
<a href="#">About Us</a>
<a href="#">Services</a>
<a href="#">Contact Us</a>
</nav>

<section>
<h2>Welcome to Our Business</h2>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sagittis vitae tellus nec bibendum. Sed eget varius sapien. Vestibulum gravida tortor nec urna pellentesque, id bibendum purus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. In elementum dolor ut enim tincidunt, a pharetra lorem condimentum. Praesent porta tortor eu mi euismod porttitor. Quisque sed diam vel sapien fermentum tempor vel quis nisl.</p>

<p>Donec euismod non sem quis venenatis. Praesent interdum congue turpis, a posuere quam elementum vel. Vivamus blandit elit eget libero pretium eleifend. Duis vel urna euismod, convallis neque eu, tristique libero. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Phasellus porttitor iaculis mauris

create a logarithm using this code

import java.util.Random; import java.util.Scanner; public class Main { public static void main(String[] args) { String Play=""; Random r = new Random(); String yes = "yes"; Scanner one = new Scanner (System.in); int secretNumber,secretNumber1,secretNumber2,guess; int max = 10; int min = 1; int max1 = 25; int max2 = 50; do{ System.out.println("Mystery Number!"); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("Welcome WEAKLING!!! hahahhahah..... I don't think that you can win this game."); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("LEVEL 1: EASY MODE"); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("Instructions: Guess the secret number within 1-10"); System.out.println("Take Note: You only have 5 tries! HAVE FUN!!!"); System.out.println(" "); secretNumber = r.nextInt(max - min) + min; secretNumber1 = r.nextInt(max1 - min) + min; secretNumber2 = r.nextInt(max2 - min) + min; for (int i = 1; i <= 5; i++) { System.out.println("Please enter your guess within 1-10:"); guess = one.nextInt(); if (guess > secretNumber) { System.out.println("Too big!");} else if (guess < secretNumber) { System.out.println("Too small!");} else { System.out.println("Huh! You're just lucky this time..."); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("Wanna try you're luck once more? yes or no?"); Play=one.next(); if(Play.equals(yes)){ System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("LEVEL 2: Normal MODE"); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("HAHAHAHA!!! I BET THIS TIME YOU'LL LOSE!!"); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("Instructions: Guess the secret number from 1- 25"); System.out.println("Take Note: You only have 6 tries! HAVE FUN!!!"); System.out.println(" "); for(i = 1; i <= 6; i++){ System.out.println("Please enter your guess from 1-25"); guess = one.nextInt(); if(guess > secretNumber1){ System.out.println("Too big");} else if (guess < secretNumber1){ System.out.println("Too small!");} else{System.out.println("You've got a good instinct Huh? Well, I know that would be the last time!"); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("Do you want to continue? yes or no?"); Play=one.next(); if(Play.equals(yes)){ System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("LEVEL 3: Beast MODE"); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("You want more? Really? Here, There's no room for LUCK!"); System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("Instructions: Guess the secret number from 1- 50"); System.out.println("Take Note: You only have 7 tries! HAVE FUN!!!"); for(i = 1; i <= 7; i++){ System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("Please enter your guess from 1-50"); guess = one.nextInt(); if(guess == secretNumber2){ System.out.println(" "); System.out.println("Noooooo! This shouldn't be happening!!"); System.out.println("What a Lucky player!!!"); break;} else if (guess < secretNumber2){System.out.println("Too small!");} else{System.out.println("Too big!");} if (i == 7) {System.out.println("Your out of chances!, The correct number is:" + secretNumber);} }} else{System.out.println("Nice try, WEAKLING!!!");} break;} if (i == 6) {System.out.println("Your out of chances!, The correct number is:" + secretNumber);} }} else{System.out.println("Nice try, WEAKLING!!!");} break;} if (i == 5) { System.out.println("Your out of chances!, The correct number is:" + secretNumber);} } System.out.print("Try Again? (yes or no)"); System.out.println(" "); Play = one.next(); }while(Play.equalsIgnoreCase("yes")); System.out.print("Get out...WEAKLING!!!"); } }

Sure! Here's a sample HTML website with CSS for a business:

```
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<title>Business Name</title>
<style>
body {
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
padding: 0;
}

header {
}

h1 {
font-size: 36px;
}

nav {
background-color: #999;
}

nav a {
text-decoration: none;
margin-right: 10px;
border-radius: 5px;
}

nav a:hover {
}

section {
margin: 20px;
background-color: #fff;
box-shadow: 0 0 5px #ccc;
}

h2 {
margin-top: 0;
font-size: 24px;
}

p {
line-height: 1.5;
}

footer {
}

footer p {
font-size: 16px;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<header>
<h1>Business Name</h1>
</header>

<nav>
<a href="#">Home</a>
<a href="#">About Us</a>
<a href="#">Services</a>
<a href="#">Contact Us</a>
</nav>

<section>
<h2>Welcome to Our Business</h2>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed sagittis vitae tellus nec bibendum. Sed eget varius sapien. Vestibulum gravida tortor nec urna pellentesque, id bibendum purus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. In elementum dolor ut enim tincidunt, a pharetra lorem condimentum. Praesent porta tortor eu mi euismod porttitor. Quisque sed diam vel sapien fermentum tempor vel quis nisl.</p>

<p>Donec euismod non sem quis venenatis. Praesent interdum congue turpis, a posuere quam elementum vel. Vivamus blandit elit eget libero pretium eleifend. Duis vel urna euismod, convallis neque eu, tristique libero. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Phasellus porttitor iaculis mauris
Create a logarith using this code :

import java.util.Random;
public class Main {
String Play="";
Random r = new Random();
String yes = "yes";
Scanner one = new Scanner (System.in);
int secretNumber,secretNumber1,secretNumber2,guess;
int max = 10;
int min = 1;
int max1 = 25;
int max2 = 50; do{
System.out.println("Mystery Number!");
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("Welcome WEAKLING!!! hahahhahah..... I don't think that you can win this game."); System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("LEVEL 1: EASY MODE");
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("Instructions: Guess the secret number within 1-10");
System.out.println("Take Note: You only have 5 tries! HAVE FUN!!!");
System.out.println(" ");
secretNumber = r.nextInt(max - min) + min;
secretNumber1 = r.nextInt(max1 - min) + min;
secretNumber2 = r.nextInt(max2 - min) + min;
for (int i = 1; i <= 5; i++) {
System.out.println("Please enter your guess within 1-10:");
guess = one.nextInt();
if (guess > secretNumber) {
System.out.println("Too big!");}
else if (guess < secretNumber) {
System.out.println("Too small!");}
else { System.out.println("Huh! You're just lucky this time...");
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("Wanna try you're luck once more? yes or no?");
Play=one.next();
if(Play.equals(yes)){
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("LEVEL 2: Normal MODE");
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("HAHAHAHA!!! I BET THIS TIME YOU'LL LOSE!!");
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("Instructions: Guess the secret number from 1- 25");
System.out.println("Take Note: You only have 6 tries! HAVE FUN!!!");
System.out.println(" ");
for(i = 1; i <= 6; i++){
System.out.println("Please enter your guess from 1-25");
guess = one.nextInt();
if(guess > secretNumber1){
System.out.println("Too big");}
else if (guess < secretNumber1){
System.out.println("Too small!");}
else{System.out.println("You've got a good instinct Huh? Well, I know that would be the last time!"); System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("Do you want to continue? yes or no?");
Play=one.next();
if(Play.equals(yes)){
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("LEVEL 3: Beast MODE");
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("You want more? Really? Here, There's no room for LUCK!"); System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("Instructions: Guess the secret number from 1- 50");
System.out.println("Take Note: You only have 7 tries! HAVE FUN!!!");
for(i = 1; i <= 7; i++){
System.out.println(" ");
System.out.println("Please enter your guess from 1-50");
guess = one.nextInt();
if(guess == secretNumber2){
System.out.println("Noooooo! This shouldn't be happening!!");
System.out.println("What a Lucky player!!!");
break;}
else if (guess < secretNumber2){System.out.println("Too small!");}
else{System.out.println("Too big!");}
if (i == 7) {System.out.println("Your out of chances!, The correct number is:" + secretNumber);} }} else{System.out.println("Nice try, WEAKLING!!!");}
break;}
if (i == 6) {System.out.println("Your out of chances!, The correct number is:" + secretNumber);}
}}
else{System.out.println("Nice try, WEAKLING!!!");}
break;}
if (i == 5) {
System.out.println("Your out of chances!, The correct number is:" + secretNumber);} } System.out.print("Try Again? (yes or no)"); System.out.println(" "); Play = one.next();
}while(Play.equalsIgnoreCase("yes"));
System.out.print("Get out...WEAKLING!!!"); } }

Last edited:
Back