What's new

Help Outlook OST file how to open

suomynona001

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello. recently kasi nadamage yung email server namin. ask ko lang kung paano maopen ang ost file po. tnx,
Outlook email po gamit namin . tnx

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the damage to your email server. To open an OST file, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Outlook in Offline Mode:
- First, make sure Outlook is closed.
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type "outlook.exe /safe" and press Enter. This will open Outlook in safe mode.

2. Import the OST File:
- Once Outlook is open, go to File > Open & Export > Import/Export.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Choose "Outlook Data File (.pst)" and click Next.
- Click on "Browse" and select the OST file you want to open.
- Choose how you want Outlook to handle duplicates and click Next.
- Select the folder where you want to import the OST data or choose to import it into the existing folders.
- Click Finish.

3. View the OST File:
- After importing the OST file, you should be able to view its contents in Outlook.

Please note that OST files are designed to be used with the account that created them, so it's essential to have the original email account configured in Outlook to access the data in the OST file.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

To open your Outlook OST file, you need to use a third-party application. So, I suggest that the best program for opening an OST file is Softaken OST to PST Converter Software. The program allows you to convert a numerous amount of OST files to PST file format without installing MS Outlook. Also, the program allows you to convert your OST file to a variety of file formats, including MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX. With Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7, this advanced tool is simple to use. The software offers a complimentary version of the application so that users can evaluate its functionality.

You can open your Outlook OST file. First, you need to convert your OST file to PST format, then you can easily open your OST file. With the help of third-party software such as ToolsBaer for OST to PST Conversion Software, you can easily convert your bulk OST file to PST format in a few simple steps. Utilizing this application does not require any technical knowledge. Furthermore, this application is compatible with all MS Windows versions, allowing you to operate it without difficulty on your system. The program also has a demo version, which you can use to learn more about its structure.