What's new

Help OS help

BaBy AnDrEA

Eternal Poster
Established
can anyone recommend me some WIN10 pro ISO that can run into 32bit.
if there is a 32bit iso with office included please i want to install on the super low specs laptop 😅

Unfortunately, Microsoft stopped releasing 32-bit versions of Windows 10 starting with version 1903. The latest version that included a 32-bit version was version 1909.

However, you may still be able to find a 32-bit ISO of Windows 10 Pro online, but be cautious as these may not be legitimate copies and may contain malware or other security risks.

As for an ISO with Office included, Microsoft does not provide such an ISO. You would need to purchase a license for Office separately and install it after you have installed Windows 10.

Keep in mind that running Windows 10 on a super low-specs laptop may not result in optimal performance, even with a 32-bit version. You may want to consider using a lighter operating system, such as a version of Linux, that is better suited for low-spec hardware.

32-bit OS will only support a memory until 2GB, and i don't recommend running windows 10 in a 2GB RAM computer, starting windows 7 hardware requirements are now increased beyond 2GB memory

Back