What's new

Closed [oct. 06, 2017] -->fast_speed bunos ehi file configuration. open for all. [update]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Are .ehis supposed to drain data from whatever promos you have on? I thought the 700+ kB/s speed on YøùTùbé was from this .ehi, but I realized after all the data I had were exhausted, that it was from Globe Switch itself, even though I successfully connected to the config provided.

Any clarification here would be appreciated.

P.S.
In case anyone's intimidated with English users, I understand both Tagalog and English so just express yourself in whatever language you're comfortable.

Hello!

Are .ehis supposed to drain data from whatever promos you have on? I thought the 700+ kB/s speed on ÿôutubê was from this .ehi, but I realized after all the data I had were exhausted, that it was from Globe Switch itself, even though I successfully connected to the config provided.

P.S.
In case anyone's intimidated with English users, I understand both Tagalog and English so just express yourself in whatever language you're comfortable.
very thanks sa information

Hello!

Are .ehis supposed to drain data from whatever promos you have on? I thought the 700+ kB/s speed on ÿôutubê was from this .ehi, but I realized after all the data I had were exhausted, that it was from Globe Switch itself, even though I successfully connected to the config provided.

P.S.

salamt po ng marami
you're welcome. thanks sa mga feedbacks nyo.

boss ayaw nung play.google.com pero connected parin sa tnt. salamat. sana mahanap ko din p.s globe. kc malakas itong ehi nyo sa tnt. take ulit ako ss as proof.. check date and time.

Attachments

ts sorry. dko po kayo ma p.m wala option dito. wala edit. report lng. sory t.s.. try ko hunt nlang muna. keep sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back