What's new

Closed Nvidia error 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

AthrunZ

Addict
I get error 3 on my NVIDIA Video Card.

The NVIDIA OpenGL driver detected a problem with the display driver and is unable to continue.

The application must closeError code:

Would you like to visitYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.for help?

I have tried the following:

Re install Driver
Rollback Driver
Tried This too:

1. Open your NVIDIA Control Panel and select “Manage 3D settings”
2. Then, select the “Power Management mode” and change the option from “Adaptive” to “Prefer maximum performance”
3. Save your changes, and your are done!

I still have the error.

NVIDIA GeForce 210 sir.

nvdia.png

Attachments

Yeah. Had this PC for 4 years now. Even when it was new it had that quirk. I will try to get the original Driver and the Latest Driver. This method worked for a while:

2. Then, select the “Power Management mode” and change the option from “Adaptive” to “Prefer maximum performance”

Then suddenly the error came back.

Yeah. Had this PC for 4 years now. Even when it was new it had that quirk. I will try to get the original Driver and the Latest Driver. This method worked for a while:

Then suddenly the error came back.
subukan mo mag driverpack online

download ka display driver uninstaller..basahin instructions na kasama..

kapag na uninstall na punta ka d2...You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

jan mo i download drivers mo..
may auto detect na rin jan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back