What's new

Closed New working payload methods for flow jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.
he doesnt know how to build ur files, same method that works here works in other countries, he's just posting the new methods which have been here for some time now, seems someone on here cryied out for help so he's just responding with the intention of helping, why not just ask a the admin/mod to remove the post before someone from "we know where" see's it.

we should also stop using the provider name in statements as it triggers google links directly here, so they can find us if we keep doing that

he doesnt know how to build ur files, he's just posting the new methods which have been here for some time now, seems someone on here cryied out for help so he's just responding with the intention of helping, why not just ask a the admin/mod to remove the post before someone from "we know where" see's it.

we should also stop using the provider name in statements as it triggers google links directly here, so they can find us if we keep doing that
It's too late for that—the speeds are now throttled.

I have taught my fair share of people how to make payloads as well bro, there are better ways to share the thing that are less risky no one is saying don't share or hide the info just at least that you try to make it harder for flow not the people who are trying to learn.

Again just so it's clear, sharing is not the issue bro that is why we are all here after right.

Oh well I am sure you know what your doing and are aware of the risks so let's just hope flow isn't on these forums for all our sakes.

#peace
I need fast payload and would like to learn how to may payloads. I'm in Ja. How can we make a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.