What's new

Closed New style "blue/n/red", i need your feedback and suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mukhang maganda ang valentines ni boss chad ah biglang nagkakulay ang phcorner nice boss chad.. keep it up yung sa notifications sana wag lang black sana my number padin gaya ng dati para mapansin agad kc pag black lng d mapapansin agad anyway ganda ng design

nagulat ako kanina pagkareload ko sa opera mini hahaha. konting suggestions lang sir. keep the layout as minimal as possible. tsaka maganda na din tong contrast ng blue at red.natuwa ako sa buttons hahaha

This is so better than the old one. Na-emphasize ng maayos yung part ng profile and username sa threads. I like the thread messages text size, bigger and clearer to read when viewed in a 5" smartphone. Ndi na kailangan mag-pinch and zoom-in sa browser to read the texts.

It will be good also kung may additional info sa username ng mga threads like no. of post, join date, and number of likes.

Ex.
dummy01
Established

This will give us immediate info of reputation of users in the thread w/o a hassle of opening a new tab to view their accnt. (to check their credibility)

Yung thread po sana pag in-open, mas maganda po kung nka-bold yung text ng thread title para mas emphasize.

Overall, the interface is so much comfortable to see on smartphone and I'm so happy about it. Thank you very much phcorner admin. Cheers! :)

The material design is very nice and it looks advanced now compared to the old layout which looks like the 90's version of Windows 98. This new design is more of like Windows 10. Kudos to the designer and the people who made this happen! More power to PHC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back