No tax fees
24 hour daily income

Complan
300 - 75 daily
600 - 156 daily
1,200 - 336 daily
2,400 - 720 daily
5,000 - 1,600 daily

Kindly check their website for more information about the complan.

To register at Tesla recharge: (link removed)

For risk takers only, invest wisely and don’t get too greedy!!

Kapag bago palang kahit mababang investment lang if “ittry” ang gusto or you can just simply observe it at first and then you decide. In my case I already did invested and is waiting for my income tomorrow. Its a new platform so we have to stay sharp as well. To observe them, look for their Telegram groups and subgroups through customer service on the platform.

Goodluck my guys!!

Last edited:
Bago to sir
Yes sir.

update, for HANWHA members, use this new link to login to your account, nag change domain sila but still paying and the account is accessible.

Mayroon silang new investment activities tomorrow sa halagang 150 pesos below lang, medyo maganda activity investments nila, 3days lang ang duration so check it while its still available.

Here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Update: TeslaCharge is now on maintenance. Will update if the platform is on good terms again.

Update: TeslaRecharge is working again and its still paying

Last edited:
Update for optionsIon: They are now registered in DTI!!!

Medyo late ako about this news, pero this is good news for investors like me na nag pursue kay OptionsIon.

See the dti permit here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Anyway, for those who wants to check optionsIon, you can check the platform here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
IMG_3271.png

sana nga lods pero may iba din palang tesla na nauna parang same lang sila na search ko
Yup, I think they’re referring to the Old tesla platform. Hindi ko kase yun naabutan kaya oblivious ako sakanya.

Update again from Hanwha:
The activity investment is now on sale!!
Ngl their activity products now are kinda good.

register or log in to hanwha here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Update: New platform was also released today.

Get one trade
7 day cycle
No vip systems

Lowest investment product is 300
Minimum depo - 100
Minimum widthraw - 100

Click here to check or register: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Check niyo nalang muna my guys. It is up to you to invest like I did. Take note of the risks and make sure to do calculated risks as well. Invest wisely!! Good luck!!

Yup, I think they’re referring to the Old tesla platform. Hindi ko kase yun naabutan kaya oblivious ako sakanya.

Update again from Hanwha:
The activity investment is now on sale!!
Ngl their activity products now are kinda good.

register or log in to hanwha here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Mag wait 16 days bago mawí†hdráw o daily yung wí†hdráwal nito?

Mag wait 16 days bago mawí†hdráw o daily yung wí†hdráwal nito?
Wait 16 days after bruv. Lock in palagi kay Hanwha.

All platforms that has VIP system in them are all locked-in investments. So be wise sa pag invest, I usually invest in products that has 6days or less sa daily cycle.

Back