What's new

Help Na restrict ako na walang rason

NotJovan

Honorary Poster
hello po
sino dito naka experience restriction galing fb without any reason
kasi 3 acc ko na na restrict without any reason, 2 acc 24hrs, ang isa di lng makachat pero di restricted, anu po possible reason, if wala naman akong ginawa (i swear po, di naman ako mag tatanong kung may ginawa akong na labag sa community standards),
naka send pa ako literal na isang message, ("may pasok ba ngayon" yun yung message) saka na restrict agad
di naman ako nag popost or nag cocomment, ang chat ko is minimal na lng na swearing.

Pa lipat lng po if mali yung tread, pero hopefully meron dito makasagot or naka experience na false restrict

Hello! I understand your frustration and I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced multiple account restrictions without any apparent reason. It's possible that Facebook's algorithm might have flagged your accounts for violating their community standards, even though you're not aware of any specific action that could have triggered it.

However, it's also possible that this is just a mistake on Facebook's end. In any case, you can try reaching out to Facebook's support team to ask for more information about why your accounts were restricted. You can do this by clicking on the "Help" button on the Facebook website or app, and then selecting the "Support Inbox" option. From there, you can explain your situation to the support team and ask them to review your account.

In the meantime, it's best to refrain from using any language or behavior that may be considered inappropriate or against Facebook's community standards, even if it's just minimal swearing. This can help you avoid any further restrictions in the future.