What's new

Android App My very first manga reader app that you can add your own music

Gino Pogi

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello guys

nag hihingi pala ako ng talong sa inyo na sana suportahan nyo ang unang ginawa ko na manga reader app magana to guys pramis maka add ka nang sariling mong music at meron din itong ambient sound settings like maka play kayo ng music like Rain, Thunder, Forest para maganda talaga ang experience nyo tapos pag hindi nyo na trip mag basa pwede kayo mag remix ng sounds like import kayo ng kanta at eh play mo yung rain effect sa ambient settings or pwede rin thunder basta dipinde na sayung taste meron tong ads pro pag dating sa pag basa wla nang ads kasi need ko din ng ads kasi dyan lng ako kikita kaya if pag may extra lng kau pwede din kayu mag donate nasa app ang info mangamist pangalan ng app at ito yung link

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Why MangaMist?
📚 Daily Updates: MangaMist ensures that you're always up-to-date with the latest chapters. Every manga is updated daily, so you'll never miss out on your favorite series.

🎵 Customize Your Reading Experience: One of the unique features of MangaMist is the ability to add your own music while reading. Whether it's your favorite anime OST or any other track, you can set the mood just the way you like it.

🌌 Ambient Sound Settings: Dive deeper into your reading experience with our ambient sound settings. Choose the ambiance that suits your current manga's mood, be it a serene forest, rain, or thunder.

I would be incredibly grateful if you could check it out and provide feedback. Your support means the world to a budding developer like me. If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a review or sharing it with fellow manga enthusiasts.

Thank you for your time, and happy reading! 🥰

lab u all guys please support