What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys. Here are the top 5 Shounen Animes that I considered the best.

1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - This Anime was about the story of two brothers aiming to regain there bodies after breaking the taboo of alchemy. Great storyline, great animation and great character development. There are also scenes that will make you furious (mostly the chimera scene). I'll tell you this was probably the best anime ever made not to mention the manga.

2. Gintama Series - The best comedy anime ever and my 2nd best shounen Anime. This Anime actually has great fighting scenes like the Benizakura, Yoshiwara and arcs involving the Shinsengumi.

3. One Piece - Talking about a living legend Anime. This anime has 830+ episodes and counting. The primary objectives is to find the One Piece and I think it will take another 20 years before it's revelation. This Anime is a story about the Straw Hat Pirates who dreamt about each of their own goals. It took me 3 months to watch all 800+ episodes so if your gonna start now make sure to watch at least 15 episodes per day. Good luck.

4. Boku no Hero Academia Series - A legend in the making for sure, one of the newest animes out there and I'm sure majority of Shounen anime lover already have included these on their watch list.

5. Death Note - I hate to admit it this Anime was once my best but after watching those 4 above it has gone to the bottom of my list. L my favorite character probably the greatest anime detective ever, is one of the key why I love this show. Classic openings and the storyline was definitely great probably because of it's unpredictability.

Special Mention : Food Wars, Attack on Titans, Naruto Series, Bleach and Hunter x Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.