What's new

Help My POCO F3 unknown baseband version please help me!

OreoChoky

Enthusiast
Hi Po mga sir mam. Sa mga naka encounter Po ng issue ko sa POCO F3 n naaus pa2long naman Po. Nung pag ka flash ko ng phone ko. Pag tingin ko Po nawala na yung cgnal ng phone ko. At IMEI at baseband unknown na Po pa2long naman Po maraming salamt Po

Solution
Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your POCO F3. It seems like after flashing your phone, you've lost signal, and both the IMEI and baseband are showing as unknown. I'll do my best to help you troubleshoot and resolve this problem.

Firstly, it's important to note that flashing a phone can sometimes lead to unexpected issues, such as the ones you're facing. Here are a few steps you can try:

1. Restart your Phone: Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor software issues. So, try restarting your POCO F3 and check if the signal and baseband come back.

2. Check SIM Card: Ensure that your SIM card is properly inserted into your phone and is not damaged. Try inserting the SIM card into another phone to confirm...
Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your POCO F3. It seems like after flashing your phone, you've lost signal, and both the IMEI and baseband are showing as unknown. I'll do my best to help you troubleshoot and resolve this problem.

Firstly, it's important to note that flashing a phone can sometimes lead to unexpected issues, such as the ones you're facing. Here are a few steps you can try:

1. Restart your Phone: Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor software issues. So, try restarting your POCO F3 and check if the signal and baseband come back.

2. Check SIM Card: Ensure that your SIM card is properly inserted into your phone and is not damaged. Try inserting the SIM card into another phone to confirm if it's working properly.

3. Check Network Mode: Go to your phone's Settings, tap on "SIM cards & mobile networks" or a similar option, and check if the preferred network mode is set correctly. You may try switching between different network modes (e.g., 3G, 4G, LTE) to see if it resolves the issue.

4. Check IMEI: Dial *#06# on the phone's dialer to check if the IMEI numbers are displayed. If it shows "null" or "invalid," it could indicate a problem with the phone's software. In such cases, it's recommended to reach out to POCO customer support or visit a service center for further assistance.

5. Factory Reset: If none of the above steps work, you can try performing a factory reset on your phone. Make sure to backup your important data before doing this, as a factory reset will erase all data on your device. To perform a factory reset, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory data reset.

If the issue persists even after trying these steps, it's advisable to contact POCO customer support or visit an authorized service center. They will have the necessary tools and expertise to diagnose and resolve the issue with your POCO F3.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions!

2. Check SIM Card: Ensure that your SIM card is properly inserted into your phone and is not damaged. Try inserting the SIM card into another phone to confirm if it's working properly.

3. Check Network Mode: Go to your phone's Settings, tap on "SIM cards & mobile networks" or a similar option, and check if the preferred network mode is set correctly. You may try switching between different network modes (e.g., 3G, 4G, LTE) to see if it resolves the issue.

4. Check IMEI: Dial *#06# on the phone's dialer to check if the IMEI numbers are displayed. If it shows "null" or "invalid," it could indicate a problem with the phone's software. In such cases, it's recommended to reach out to POCO customer support or visit a service center for further assistance.

5. Factory Reset: If none of the above steps work, you can try performing a factory reset on your phone. Make sure to backup your important data before doing this, as a factory reset will erase all data on your device. To perform a factory reset, go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory data reset.

If the issue persists even after trying these steps, it's advisable to contact POCO customer support or visit an authorized service center. They will have the necessary tools and expertise to diagnose and resolve the issue with your POCO F3.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions!
Thank you so much sir..

Solution