What's new

My Little Monster [Volumes 1-13] [GDrive][PDF]

abryyea

Enthusiast
Reaction

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun​

Genre: School, Romance, Comedy

Synopsis​

Shizuku Mizutani is a so-called "study bug" who cares little about her classmates and instead strives to become a successful working person like her mother. However, her world changes when she is bribed into bringing notes to the class delinquent, Yoshida Haru, who had quit school after a violent fight got him suspended.

Despite his abrasive introduction, Haru soon becomes convinced that they are friends, even going as far as confessing his love for her. As she spends more time with Haru, Shizuku learns that beneath his rough exterior he has a kind and honest spirit.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

here is the link;
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

P.S. volume 13 is my favorite ever among the volumes!(please finish reading it i you're curious) well, i do think the anime adaptation is faithful with the original source, so i highly recommend reading this if you want more of haru and shizuku! there were moments that the anime completely skipped and omitted in the manga and when you read you'll feel oddly unfamiliar with the scenes:ROFLMAO:if my memory serves me right, the anime adaptation ended in around volume 4? or volume 6? search for it to be sure! my personal favorite is yamaken, i hope you too:love:(but i mean c'mon, we all love them)