What's new

Closed My favorite top 4 os for pentesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Penguin

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
Ito top 4 OS na favorite ko pang Pentesting (Penetration Testing)

1. Kali Linux
kali-wallpaper-2015-v1.1.0.png

Developed by Offensive Security as the rewrite of BackTrack, Kali Linux distro tops our list of the best operating systems for h-a-c-k-i-n-g purposes. This Debian-based OS comes with 600+ preinstalled pen testing tools that make your security toolbox richer. These versatile tools are updated regularly and are available for different platforms like ARM and VMware. For a forensic job, this top h-a-c-k-i-n-g operating system comes with a live boot capability that provides a perfect environment for vulnerability detection. Now Kali Linux is based on a rolling release model.
Download: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2. Parrot Security OS

parrot1.jpg

Debian-based Parrot Security OS is developed by Frozenbox’s team. This cloud-friendly Linux distribution is designed for ethical h-a-c-k-i-n-g, pen testing, computer forensics, ethical h-a-c-k-i-n-g, cryptography etc. Compared to others, Parrot Security OS promises a lightweight OS that is highly efficient. Along with its plethora of legally recognized tools, you also get the opportunity to work and surf anonymously.
Download: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

3. BackTrack 5 R3
maxresdefault.jpg

Offensive Security has released BackTrack 5 R3, an updated version of the project's Ubuntu-based distribution with a collection of security and forensics tools...

and Last my Favorite OS
4. BlackArch Linux

Black_Arch.png

BlackArch Linux is available as a complete Linux distribution for security researchers and ethical h-a-c-k-e-r-s. It’s derived from Arch Linux and one can also install the BlackArch Linux components on top of it.

The constantly growing repo of this useful operating system for h-a-c-k-i-n-g purposes is stuffed with more than 1400 tools that are thoroughly tested before being added to the codebase.

Sana nakatulong sa inyo for learning purposes only!:)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
ts ano ba ang complete application jan na pang penetrate häçking.. subok ko na jan kali linux e.. bat mayron pa sumunod sa list mu?
salamat

Very useful kali linux, may mga scripts na pwedeng isang pindot lang. Siya na bahala mag penetrate
Lazy script ba yun paps :D

Para sakin mas ok ang parrot kesa sa kali, mas magaan kasi sya dito sa laptop ko, hinihingal sa gnome environment ng kali.

Mas ok para sa akin yung Parrot Security , magaan kahit 4GB Ram lang solid na sa kanya yun,swabe sa mga old school model ng lenovo thinkpad.Good for anonymity na din The Parrot Sec. OS comes with a couple of pre-installed Anonymity tools,.Tapos may KDE edition na.

Status
Not open for further replies.