What's new

Trivia My college professor keeps asserting the Earth is billions of years old, when I know it's ~6000 years old. Will God forgive me for taking this class?

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
No.

God tried to keep Adam and Eve from eating the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, but Satan talked them into doing it anyway. They ate all of it.

But God needed that fruit too.

Now that Adam & Eve were smarter than God was, God had to kick them out of Eden fast, before they realized God was an imbecile and they have tricked God into doing something good for mankind.

Now you are attempting to acquire some knowledge that might help you do some good for mankind.

Stop at once.

God will never forgive you for that.

It makes me wonder why you continue to go against God, and the way I see it, you appear despise him so much that you keep mocking him. It frustrates me, but who am I to be furious when God is not.

It makes me wonder why you continue to go against God, and the way I see it, you appear despise him so much that you keep mocking him. It frustrates me, but who am I to be furious when God is not.
despising as you see it, but there's nothing you can argue against the point it has hehe

Does believing and not has any difference lodi at all? overall sa ppagiging isang tao?
believing will cost you your whole life trying to fit into some rules set by some sky daddy that couldn't even prove his existence despite being omnipotent/powerful

believing will cost you your whole life trying to fit into some rules set by some sky daddy that couldn't even prove his existence despite being omnipotent/powerful
I agree, but I actually dont live my life in accordance to that belief, the only problem with this topic is that atheists cannot prove that God doesn't exist the same goes to believers hahaha.

I agree, but I actually dont live my life in accordance to that belief, the only problem with this topic is that atheists cannot prove that God doesn't exist the same goes to believers hahaha.
yup strong atheism believes "there is no god" which is another stu̾pid belief, for me atheism is just the "absence of belief"

tinanong ko si chatGPT about dito to know my position on atheism and sabi niya
1695049510536.png

Attachments

yup strong atheism believes "there is no god" which is another stu̾pid belief, for me atheism is just the "absence of belief"

tinanong ko si chatGPT about dito to know my position on atheism and sabi niya
View attachment 2757640
Ako agree ako jan sa side mo lodi, kasi wala talaga panalo kahit saang side pa tayo po eh, as long as in harmony tayo despite the differences po, goods nayan ♥️

Ako agree ako jan sa side mo lodi, kasi wala talaga panalo kahit saang side pa tayo po eh, as long as in harmony tayo despite the differences po, goods nayan ♥️
evidence kasi dapat mauna before any claim is made, ang nangyari kasi sa christianity is nauna sila mag claim tapos hihintayin na lang daw judgement day where all their claims will be proven hehe

evidence kasi dapat mauna before any claim is made, ang nangyari kasi sa christianity is nauna sila mag claim tapos hihintayin na lang daw judgement day where all their claims will be proven hehe
Oo ganyan nakasaad sa pinapaniwalaan nila/namin lods eh, haha.

To answer the question, No God will not forgive.

The Bible god has a track record of not forgiving and being really brutal on the punishments even for the most mundane "sins". Besides, what constitutes "sin" for this god is so vague, and has a really odd moral compass and sense of justice. Imagine this, he put Onan to death for spilling his semen (genesis 38:9-10), he wants uncirćumcised men to be cut off from their people, essentially banished (genesis 17:14), but then, he can't do anything about the suffering innocent children in wars and illnesses despite being all knowing and all powerful, because, like the zealots say, free will. Just think about that.

To answer the question, No God will not forgive.

The Bible god has a track record of not forgiving and being really brutal on the punishments even for the most mundane "sins". Besides, what constitutes "sin" for this god is so vague, and has a really odd moral compass and sense of justice. Imagine this, he put Onan to death for spilling his semen (genesis 38:9-10), he wants uncirćumcised men to be cut off from their people, essentially banished (genesis 17:14), but then, he can't do anything about the suffering innocent children in wars and illnesses despite being all knowing and all powerful, because, like the zealots say, free will. Just think about that.
di kasi siya kumain dun sa fruit containing the moral knowledge (knowing good and evil) at takot na takot pa siya dun sa fruit na yun kaya pag pasensyahan mo na kasi di niya pa alam ang karumaldumal na ginagawa niya haha

Last edited:
di kasi siya kumain dun sa fruit containing the moral knowledge (knowing good and evil) at takot na takot pa siya dun sa fruit na yun kaya pag pasensyahan mo na kasi di niya pa alam ang karumaldumal na ginagawa niya haha
That is one way to look at it. Pero kung babasahin tlga natin ung bible, he is a liar. Yung serpent ang nagsasabi ng totoo.

Genesis 3:3
³ but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

Genesis 3:5
⁵ “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”(sabi ni serpent)

Genesis 3:22
²²And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” (God admits that he lied)

In the end, hindi nman nkakamatay yung fruit. Siya ang nagdecide na dapat sila mag-remain as mortal for reasons he never even explained, kasi there is a tree of life na hindi nya hinayaan ma access nila. So hindinresult ng fruit ung kamatayan nila kundi retaliation lng nung god dahil hindi sila natakot sa warning niya.

But anyways, if I were Adam, i would do the same thing. Ano silbi ng immortal ka kung idiot ka naman. Hahaha.

Last edited: