What's new

Help Mxq pro tv box apps keep crashing

kapos1

Addict
Established
mga please pa help ung mxq pro tv box ko pag nag oopen ako ng apps nag crash sya, baka nmn po may alam kayong solution nka ilang format na kc ako ee gnun pdin nanyayare
Maraming Salamat po!

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your MXQ Pro TV Box. App crashes can be frustrating, but there are a few potential solutions you can try:

1. Clear App Cache: Go to Settings > Apps > [App Name] > Storage > Clear Cache. This can help resolve any temporary data conflicts that may be causing the crashes.

2. Update Firmware: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your MXQ Pro TV Box. Manufacturers often release updates to fix bugs and improve stability. Look for a firmware update option in the Settings menu or consult the user manual or manufacturer's website for instructions.

3. Factory Reset: If all else fails, you can try performing a factory reset on your TV box. This will erase all data and settings, so make sure to back up any important files before proceeding. To perform a factory reset, go to Settings > Storage & Reset > Factory Data Reset.

4. Try Alternative Apps: If the crashes are specific to certain apps, you can try using alternative apps that provide similar functionality. Check the Google Play Store or other reliable app stores for alternatives and see if the problem persists.

5. Contact Customer Support: If none of the above solutions work, it may be best to reach out to the customer support team of your TV box manufacturer. They should be able to provide more assistance or guide you through any specific troubleshooting steps for your device.

I hope one of these solutions helps resolve the app crashing issue on your MXQ Pro TV Box. Good luck, and I hope you can get it working smoothly again soon!