What's new

Mxq android box

[XX='hi2u, c: 936701, m: 248632']tama sir... nasa taong resourceful lang naman ang sikreto dyan[/XX]

hi2u, ano mas marerecommend mo between these two, pareho price, RAM at storage (4/32), CPU lang nagkaiba
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
The x96 max is a much better deal. RK3318 is weak. S905X3 is much better. I always recommend Amlogic over others. It's the best for custom roms.

Im using h96 max step up compared sa mxq naka dalawa ako nun kaso mababa yun specs pero buhay pa naman

Sir hi2u , what are your thoughts about A95x F3? Mas okay po kaya vs. X96 Max/X96 Air? Based po kasi sa reviews, mas okay ang thermals ni A95x F3. Thank you sir!

Bought a X96 Max Plus 2/16 GB android tv box, flashed it with Slimbox 10.7 and I just love the ATV inferface.

kahit ano lods wag lang MXQ, false ads yung mga postings nila, pag check ng equipment 512mb lang yung ram.

If you want to upgrade it once you got it you can find the firmware here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You can see the color of your PCB by looking through the holes on the bottom of the box. You can write the img file to a SD card using this tool: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. It's very easy, you just power on the box with the SD card in and the update starts
hi sir hi2u , i have a skystream one tv box, is it possible also to upgrade firmware/os same to that of the mitv box? are you familiar po? thanks po sa advice.