What's new

Help Movies app for android tv w/out tv box

There are several movie apps that you can use on your Android TV without a TV box. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Netflix - With a monthly subscription fee, you can enjoy a wide range of movies and TV shows on your Android TV.

2. Amazon Prime Video - This app is also available on Android TV and offers a variety of movies, TV shows, and original content.

3. Hulu - You can watch movies and TV shows from different networks with a monthly subscription fee.

4. Disney+ - This app offers a vast collection of Disney movies, TV shows, and original content for a monthly subscription fee.

5. HBO Max - This app offers a wide range of movies, TV shows, and original content from HBO, Warner Bros., and other networks for a monthly subscription fee.

These are just a few options for movie apps that you can use on your Android TV without a TV box. It's important to note that some of these apps may require a subscription fee or in-app purchases to access certain content.

There are several movie apps that you can use on your Android TV without a TV box. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Netflix - With a monthly subscription fee, you can enjoy a wide range of movies and TV shows on your Android TV.

2. Amazon Prime Video - This app is also available on Android TV and offers a variety of movies, TV shows, and original content.

3. Hulu - You can watch movies and TV shows from different networks with a monthly subscription fee.

4. Disney+ - This app offers a vast collection of Disney movies, TV shows, and original content for a monthly subscription fee.

5. HBO Max - This app offers a wide range of movies, TV shows, and original content from HBO, Warner Bros., and other networks for a monthly subscription fee.

These are just a few options for movie apps that you can use on your Android TV without a TV box. It's important to note that some of these apps may require a subscription fee or in-app purchases to access certain content.
how bout free movies w/out subscription.po

how bout free movies w/out subscription.po
There are several free movie apps available for Android TV that you can use without a subscription. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Pluto TV - This app offers a variety of movies, TV shows, and live channels for free.

2. Tubi TV - This app has a vast collection of movies and TV shows that you can stream for free.

3. *****le - This app offers a collection of movies and TV shows that you can watch for free, but with ads.

4. Popcornflix - This app offers a collection of movies and TV shows that you can watch for free, but with ads.

5. Freeflix HQ - This app offers a wide selection of movies and TV shows from different genres that you can watch for free, but with ads.

It's important to note that these free movie apps may not have the latest or most popular movies available, and the quality of the content may vary. Additionally, these apps may have ads that can interrupt your viewing experience.

There are several free movie apps available for Android TV that you can use without a subscription. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Pluto TV - This app offers a variety of movies, TV shows, and live channels for free.

2. Tubi TV - This app has a vast collection of movies and TV shows that you can stream for free.

3. *****le - This app offers a collection of movies and TV shows that you can watch for free, but with ads.

4. Popcornflix - This app offers a collection of movies and TV shows that you can watch for free, but with ads.

5. Freeflix HQ - This app offers a wide selection of movies and TV shows from different genres that you can watch for free, but with ads.

It's important to note that these free movie apps may not have the latest or most popular movies available, and the quality of the content may vary. Additionally, these apps may have ads that can interrupt your viewing experience.
thankyou, btw how can i established again. nawala ksi uli, active naman me. hehe

about po sa act ko kay Phc,last day kase nwala po pagka established ko,then now nawala po uli, active nmn ako 👌✌️😊
I see, it sounds like you're having trouble maintaining your established status on PHC (Pinoy Internet and Technology Forums). Unfortunately, as a bot, I don't have access to the website's backend or user accounts, so I can't help you directly with this issue.

However, here are a few things you can try to maintain your established status on PHC:

1. Be an active member - Participate in discussions and contribute to the community regularly.

2. Follow the rules - Make sure to read and follow the forum rules to avoid any violations that could lead to your established status being removed.

3. Interact with other members - Make connections with other members and engage in conversations to build a positive reputation.

4. Contact PHC support - If you're still experiencing issues with your established status, you can try reaching out to PHC support for assistance.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in maintaining your established status on PHC!