What's new

Closed Movie suggestions + an app that can stream or download movies in hd

Status
Not open for further replies.

juandavid

Addict
Reaction
Tired of searching for a good movie to watch?
I have some movie suggestions for you. Here are my top favorite mind-blowing underrated movies you might consider watching:
  1. Fight Club - An insomniac office worker, looking for a way to change his life, crosses paths with a devil-may-care soap maker, forming an underground fight club that evolves into something much, much more.
  2. Mr. Nobody - A boy stands on a station platform as a train is about to leave. Should he go with his mother or stay with his father? Infinite possibilities arise from this decision. As long as he doesn't choose, anything is possible.
  3. Shutter Island -In 1954, a U.S. marshal investigates the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane.
  4. Requiem for a Dream - The drug-induced utopias of four Coney Island people are shattered when their addictions run deep
  5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - When their relationship turns sour, a couple undergoes a procedure to have each other erased from their memories. But it is only through the process of loss that they discover what they had to begin with.
  6. Predestination - For his final assignment, a top temporal agent must pursue the one criminal that has eluded him throughout time. The chase turns into a unique, surprising and mind-bending exploration of love, fate, identity and time travel taboos.
  7. Cloud Atlas - An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution.
  8. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer - Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, born with a superior olfactory sense, creates the world's finest perfume. His work, however, takes a dark turn as he searches for the ultimate scent
There you have it folks, better watch these movies on Showbox because I think they are the best movie player/downloader in town. I provided the link of the app down below for those who don't have it yet.

Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

thank you4.gif

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.