What's new

Closed Momentum: 77 observations toward a life well lived

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
gyt6xwb.jpg

Are you ready to become the hero of your own life? How do we reinvigorate our days when nothing seems to be working? It can be anything, a job that doesn't inspire, lack of ambition, or even a relationship gone awry. Getting back on the right track is precarious, but the essential element in starting this process is Momentum.

Mark Bravo's Momentum: 77 Observations Toward A Life Well Lived will help you stay focused and turn this key component for bettering life into a way of life. Through his experiences and those of others Bravo offers practices to put to use today, like the mindset to turn adversity into an asset, how to pursue a 'kinder, gentler' treatment of yourself and others, and putting your 'signature' on life, no matter the circumstances. In effect, ceasing to be the victim, but being in control of your own destiny. Bravo's courageous and poignant insights will inspire you to see the proverbial glass not half-empty, but 'three-quarters-full.' It thus becomes your template to filling your years with that most pivotal of traits: Momentum!

Download Here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For other AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Bookworms subscribe here for daily direct downloads:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks bossing. Need this now badly

You're welcome, boss! If need mo ng marami pang self-improvement books, check mo ang link sa image sa baba nung post sa taas para maka direct download ka from Telegram daily. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.