why anonytun?
used to be:
fast connection
reliable connection
no cap
unlimited download
unlimited streaming.

now my share.

anonytun used to be very reliable for me coz its lis like http injector but unlike http injector its less complicated.

based on my usage starting november of last year. i like the anonytun kind of app coz for its stability like supremo, anonytun pro, and http injector pro but after the new year they all became slow and obsolete.. but then i found this app by january "fastvpn pro" (just search and download it at YøùTùbé) with supposed to be manila cebu and davao servers and its an anonytun modified vpn. tried using it using all my payloads and settings for anonytun. it did not work until i tried this settings: Screenshot_2018-02-03-20-51-49.png

i have enabled "edit ssl settings".. lets discuss it later.

here is the payload. ( common payload . i will credit google for this)Screenshot_2018-02-03-20-52-04.png

here is the best part. the edit ssl:

Screenshot_2018-02-03-21-03-42.png

lagyan nyo ng sarili nyong ssl na proxy at port. wag nyo gayahin nasa sa screenshot ko. gawa kayo dito ng ssl acct. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
use combination of payload and ssl on the settings.i can guarantee na mas bibilis connection at very stable internet nyo. download without disconnection or cap big files and most of all video call to love ones. anytime of the day regardless of peak hours.(hehe most of the time kasi wala tayong fault if peak hours) also one of the reason why i use this method is the "less mb usage on Gswitch.)

note: i do not use anonytun or any 1other anonytun modified app anymore except fastvpn pro.

credit to anonymous united for introducing me to fast vpn pro its creators which i hope shud not stop doing what they do best.

if you like to try the app click this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
btw thank you bro

no prob. advice ko lang. if you have other or better payload try mo lang. sa lahat ng google based payload kasi yan ang walang palya. also dont forget the sock5 proxy for ssl. ull see the difference

O wooow:) sa englis, pero hindi sa VPN naka rely ang speed ng net.
OVPN lang gamit ko, ayos naman.

Pocket wifi ka, sure na sure na 10x ang madadagdag sa speed ng connection mo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salamat sa share ts..taas na babasahin..hehehehe..dipindi pa rin sa area ang speed. Ako dito kahit may load ako direct tas naka wifi 4g ako ang mlbb ko yellow to red minsan lang green..pag naka injector ako sakit sa ulo ang mlbb..

O wooow:) sa englis, pero hindi sa VPN naka rely ang speed ng net.
OVPN lang gamit ko, ayos naman.

Pocket wifi ka, sure na sure na 10x ang madadagdag sa speed ng connection mo.

sino ka si madame auring. nope not using pocket wifi. dont have to and dont need to. saka i never mentioned about speed. all i said is about stability and reliability.. if you know so much why dont you share it ?

Salamat sa share ts..taas na babasahin..hehehehe..dipindi pa rin sa area ang speed. Ako dito kahit may load ako direct tas naka wifi 4g ako ang mlbb ko yellow to red minsan lang green..pag naka injector ako sakit sa ulo ang mlbb..

thats ok brad. for clarification lang kung binasa mo lahat. i never mentioned speed of vpn. i said stabililty and reliability. ang speed na na mention ko is the latency ng sock5.

thats ok brad. for clarification lang kung binasa mo lahat. i never mentioned speed of vpn. i said stabililty and reliability. ang speed na na mention ko is the latency ng sock5.
Ah...ok brad...saking area di talaga stable kahit na load pa gamit..iwan ko kong bat nagloko na si globe dito..mula december ng mawala ang signal pagbalik nagloko na..hirap ng malayo sa tower..keep sharing paps..

Ah...ok brad...saking area di talaga stable kahit na load pa gamit..iwan ko kong bat nagloko na si globe dito..mula december ng mawala ang signal pagbalik nagloko na..hirap ng malayo sa tower..keep sharing paps..
agree ako. dito rin sa amin pag before mag new year laki ng deperensya ng data connection compared last year nkaka 3-4mbps ako. ngayon anytime nasa 800 kbps to 1.5mb sa none peak hours. kala ko nga sa vpn ko. lahat pala. itong gamit ko lang talaga ang naasahan ko sa area ko . embis pa advance tayo parang pabalik na ngayon haha.

Thanks for sharing brad.. Working po yung settings na tinuro nyo..:).:)

Its unlimited bandwidth but it depends on your data allocation parin boss. :) Its no cap and stable but you can't download big files if you have only 20mb offer in gswitch. Data allocation parin ang basehan. Btw thanks sa info ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.