What's new

Mob Psycho 100 Volumes 1-16 [GDrive][CBR]

abryyea

Enthusiast
Reaction
61-Sxh6TZjL.jpg

Genres: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Theme: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Serialization: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Authors: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Story & Art)

Synopsis​

Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama is an eighth-grade student blessed with extraordinary psychic powers. However, Mob decides to suppress his abilities in public due to its destructive and conspicuous nature. To keep his psychic powers honed, he works under Arataka Reigen—a self-proclaimed esper looking to make use of Mob's skills.

Alongside Reigen, Mob spends his days exorcising evil spirits at Reigen's behest. With the simple wish to impress his childhood friend Tsubomi Takane, Mob works toward making himself more desirable. But troubles keep on bombarding his daily life, slowly breaking his shäçkled feelings. With his repressed emotions welling up, there's no telling what will happen once he reaches his limit.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

link down here;
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

p.s. might as well share what i downloaded dahil i'm very sad na i'm not completely bought with the story😭 ewan ko talaga ano ba yung hindi ko nagustuhan😭 hanggang volume 5 tlang talaga yung nabasa ko someone please convince me na this is nice, i want to love it so bad😭 Mob is really nice tho and i him as a character(must protect at all costs) pero hindi siya enough motivation to continue with the manga, should continue with the story? please share your thoughts about mob psycho😭 anyways, enjoy reading!😍

Attachments