What's new

Closed Mining while browsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask kolang po paano po mag extract at anu po ibig sabihin nun ? Sorry po ha ask ko lang po medyo baguhan lang po kasi pag pasensya nyo na po ako hehehehe

Good day! I'd like to share one of the mining that I am using. So basically, it's a browser just like Google Chrome and other browser but the thing is, this is not just a browser. It is also a bitcoin miner. It won't pay that much though but at least, it will add some coins to your wallet. Follow the instruction on how to use it.

1. Download the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and install it.
2. Once it's done, open it and then click the cryptotab browser extension.

View attachment 643893

3. You will be redirected to another tab where it will show you a bitcoin miner.
4. Set the speed to MAX to start the mining.

View attachment 643894

5. In the right side of the browser, you will see a NAVIGATION MENU. Click on it View attachment 643895
6. After that, login using any of your accounts like Facebook or Google account.

That's it. While you are browsing on the web, it will mine btc for you. If you want to wí†hdráw the BTC that you just earned, Go to Navigation menu > Your Account (email address) clik on it and then you will see a wí†hdráw BTC. You can use your coins.ph account to transfer the BTC that you earned. Just enter your Bitcoin Wallet and enter the maxmum amount that you just earned. Wait for 12-24 hours and voila! It will add to your coins.ph account. If you want that your account will mine faster, you can refer your friends. You can also refer me if you want to but sad to say, I cannot give you my referral code since it's prohibited here. The more you refer a friend, the more the speed you get. Check out my payment history in the attached file.

View attachment 643898
Panu makakakuha dito wala pa din nadagdag

Attachments

Sken hindi ko na ginamit kung hindi bumabagal net ko wala nman pumapasok na earnings.
Nakaka 4btc plang ako dyan.
Mas ok pren siguro kung pc ang gamit kesa mobile phone.

Sken hindi ko na ginamit kung hindi bumabagal net ko wala nman pumapasok na earnings.
mahina po talaga sa mobile phone lalo na kung mahina yong processor.

4btc? O baka 4satoshi?hehe bagal nga sa android neto dahil wala true speed

Status
Not open for further replies.