What's new

Crypto Mine Kaspa Bitcoin 2.0

itsjustme_lwrnc

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
I just started mining mga lodi ng Kaspa na maituturing na Digital silver partner ni Digital gold which is BTC
Gusto ko i-share mga lodi try niyo na mag-mina neto next BTC .Iwas sana all. Sa mga PC user sa unmineable pwede mo sya minahin gamit ang GPU or CPU download mo lang yun miner sa unmineable. feel free to use my referral code

Referral code: 6kcm-7l1n

Nasa screenshot sa baba kung san siya naka list na platform .Wala pa sa mga bigatin pero listing na sya sa Bitget on 29th of April

Kaspa price
$0.02373

Market cap
$429,361,036

Kaspa is the fastest, open-source, decentralized & fully scalable Layer-1 in the world.
The world’s first blockDAG – a digital ledger enabling parallel blocks and instant transaction confirmation – built on a robust proof-of-work engine with rapid
single-second block intervals.
Built by industry pioneers, led by the people.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Kaspa Key Features

Fastest Transactions
Kaspa’s blockDAG network generates multiple blocks every second for posting transactions to the ledger. Combined with fully confirmed transactions in 10 seconds, this makes Kaspa ideal for everyday transactions.

Instant Confirmation
Kaspa was designed to be hundreds of times faster than Bitcoin, with each Kaspa transaction visible to the network in one second, and each transaction fully confirmed in 10 seconds on average.

Scalability​

Kaspa solves the scalability problem with its ability to generate and confirm multiple blocks per second. This comes with no trade-off to security and decentralization as seen with Proof-of-Stake networks.

Learn more by visiting their website You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
make a Web Wallet:
Referral code: 6kcm-7l1n
kaspamine.JPG
kaspass.JPG kaspaexchange.JPG

Attachments

Last edited: