What's new

Tutorial Midjourney Beginner to Pro Masterclass - V3 and V4 2023

codebytes4u

Forum Expert
Reaction
Midjourney Beginner to Pro Masterclass - V3 and V4 2023
Size: 1.37GB
This course covers how to create stunning AI art with Midjourney Version 3 and Midjourney Version 4.
Learn all of the knowledge I have accumulated about Midjourney that I used to create a 6 figure business selling AI art
Create stunning AI Art including photo realistic images, anime characters, picasso-like paintings, etc.
Learn to use #forbidden# effectively to create the best AI Art Midjourney offers.
Learn Midjourney Version 3 and the Newest Midjourney Algorithm, Midjourney Version 4. Course will continue to be updated as Midjourney evolves.
This course is for students of all experience levels, whether you are a complete beginner who has no idea what Midjourney is or you are well versed in Midjourney and want to advance your knowledge. I hope to save all students who take my course many months of their time learning Midjourney on their own. Everything I have learned about Midjourney up to this point, which allowed me to create a 6-figure AI art business, is included in this course.This is the most current Midjourney AI art course currently on the web. I cover Midjourney V3 and Midjourney V4. V4 is Midjourney's next algorithm which is currently in alpha and is far more advanced than Midjourney V3. This course has all up to date knowledge on V4 and I will continue to update the course weekly as V4 evolves. AI art is considered to be the future of art and design because it has the potential to fundamentally change the way that art is created, experienced, and distributed.
1686157268883.png

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Back