What's new

Closed Mga bagay na di kayang intindihin ng mga atheists part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first place naman, walang mananalo talaga sa arguments na patungkol sa Religion, Politics and other beliefs. May kanya-kanyang opinion ang isang tao eh

Ano ang contribute nito sa thread? Na dapat manahimik na kami kasi walang patutunguhan?

No... maling paniniwala... dapat mawala

Sabi ng god nyo na walang gumawa sa kanya therefore he is indeed an atheist hahaha

Wow... anong klaseng paniniwala yan xD

Sorry for the word pero pang t*nga lang yan...

Naniniwala ang Dyos sa IBANG DYOS pero di gaya ng pinaniniwalaan ng ibang tao na DYOS DYOSAN

Bro, this will not be my original idea.
Based from some theists apologist, the age and size of the universe is just right for the emergence of life. In other words, the universe is finely tuned to the most exact values for life to occur. We are not the product of accident or blind-random interaction of matter. Random combination of matter for life to occur with respect to the age and size of our universe is beyond probability. So they say hence, if life occured in our universe randomly, it would be ridiculous for this random process surpasses that of our own universe's age.

Meanwhile, sa ngayon, ang alam natin ay earth lang ang may buhay. So, your question is relative to contemporary scientific findings. What if in the future may nadiskubre na buhay sa ibang planets or even life not of organic materials? Would that prove or disprove the existence of God? Your question is scientifically interesting per se even not to drag the God question.

Maliban diyan, what if humanity will survive thousands of years from now and able to penetrate or create multi dimensional realities? What if humanity survived billions of years from now that it will be able to transcend the physical universe or space and time to re creat past realities? What if hamunity survived thousands, millions, billions, trillions, quadrillionons, gazillions of years from now that humanity equals infinity equals the God from the infinite future where this present is just memory from the timeless life of God? I do not know? From practical and pragmatic points of view, theism and/or atheism seem matter to some individuals. However, if we were talking here of time in terms of thousands, millions, billions or even infinity in the future, the arguments or beliefs no longer matter.
So youll wait for that findings?

Siguro patay na lahaat ng tao bago pa mangyari ang gusto mo...

Ngayon palang naghihingalo na ang earth... pano mo sasabihing tatagal pa tayo?

You expect too much in science... thats why you fail... gaya ng mga unang philosophers na may maling paniniwala

Tuwing titingin ako sa kalawakan naiisip ko lang bakit dito pa sa earth naisipan nung god na maglagay ng tao, para san yung mga planeta sa solar system andami nun dapat naglagay din sya dun, kaya nya yun god sya

May sagot ang bible tunkol dyan... and I know kung anong sagot...

Pero mas maganda kung ikaw ang maka alam... although nasagot ko na...

Dapat malaman mo ang limitasyon mo kasi tao ka lang

Ano ang contribute nito sa thread? Na dapat manahimik na kami kasi walang patutunguhan?

No... maling paniniwala... dapat mawala
Yung point ko mismo na may sarisariling paniniwala ang tao kaya mahirap pagtalunan yang mga ganyan lol
Iwas badvibes sir. "Kung may ibang paniniwala ka, wala nako pakialam dun." Yang qouted line ang point ko lol

Last edited:
Probably yes... kaya nga pinag lalaban ko ehhh...

Idisprove mo ang paniniwala ko para maipag laban mo yung sayo
Di ko kailangan idisprove paniniwala mo. Di naman namin pinipilit na huwag kayo maniwala. Kung ano yong pinaniniwalaan mo sige lang.

You expect too much in science... thats why you fail... gaya ng mga unang philosophers na may maling paniniwala

If that is how you reason, then, you fail..against the rational skeptic or rational atheist.

Of course, there is a gross misunderstanding on your part to what I am saying.

You have no idea...

If I were the atheist or skeptic I would ask you on how did you arrive to the idea that the Uncaused Cause is the God you believe.

If science of today can not demonstrate of what was there before the big bang, it does not mean there was absolute nothigness then and voila something like the big bang came into being caused by God. You are putting an indemonstrable God hypothesis in the equation. It is the god of the gaps fallacy. An open mind is necessary. What if the big bang was caused by a rift in space and time due to extra-dimensional universes collided? What if this universe of ours is just an infinitesimal portion of the infinite multiverse? So, these are the.competing theories. The universe is either the product of previous materials from parallel universes or the God hypothesis. Both are highly speculative. However, what if someday sciece is so advanced that we discovered that indeed the universe is a byproduct of collision from the infinite sea of universes? In an infinite sea of universes or realities, all things happen even the birth or formation of God from these infinite sea of universes hence possibilities.

Let me also point out that the big bang was not really an explosion. Explosion requires a space. Before the big bang, there was no space and time. Only space and time came into being when matter 'hurled' or kept pouring in that nothingness. Of where these materials came from, thus is the scientific speculation on a rift in space and time from the infinite sea of universes.

If you study deeply of science and/or philosophy, would that diminish your faith in God? For me, it depends. Perhaps, we only lose faith in those theistic arguments that no longer tenable or even our definition or understanding of God is fundamentally flawed.

Let us give science its due. We need not to worship per se. We rely on science to understand physical reality. We need philosophy or religion to give meaning to what we scientifically know. It happens that a purely devoted scientist can be a theist or atheist OR he/she simply is simply silent on the God debate.

If I were the atheist or skeptic I would ask you on how did you arrive to the idea that the Uncaused Cause is the God you believe.

If science of today can not demonstrate of what was there before the big bang, it does not mean there was absolute nothigness then and voila something like the big bang came into being caused by God. You are putting an indemonstrable God hypothesis in the equation. It is the god of the gaps fallacy. An open mind is necessary. What if the big bang was caused by a rift in space and time due to extra-dimensional universes collided? What if this universe of ours is just an infinitesimal portion of the infinite multiverse? So, these are the.competing theories. The universe is either the product of previous materials from parallel universes or the God hypothesis. Both are highly speculative. However, what if someday sciece is so advanced that we discovered that indeed the universe is a byproduct of collision from the infinite sea of universes? In an infinite sea of universes or realities, all things happen even the birth or formation of God from these infinite sea of universes hence possibilities.

Let me also point out that the big bang was not really an explosion. Explosion requires a space. Before the big bang, there was no space and time. Only space and time came into being when matter 'hurled' or kept pouring in that nothingness. Of where these materials came from, thus is the scientific speculation on a rift in space and time from the infinite sea of universes.

If you study deeply of science and/or philosophy, would that diminish your faith in God? For me, it depends. Perhaps, we only lose faith in those theistic arguments that no longer tenable or even our definition or understanding of God is fundamentally flawed.

Let us give science its due. We need not to worship per se. We rely on science to understand physical reality. We need philosophy or religion to give meaning to what we scientifically know. It happens that a purely devoted scientist can be a theist or atheist OR he/she simply is simply silent on the God debate.

So saan po nanggaling ang mga sumabog na yon? At saan din po nanggaling ang mga bagay na sinasabi sa science?

Why would an OMNIPOTENT needs a creator?

Bakit kailangang likhain ang manlilikha?
di naman pala lahat nalilikha... o may pinagmulan...
bakit ang universe... dapat may pinagmulan... ganun ba?

i smell special pleading here... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back