What's new

Closed Mga bagay na di kayang intindihin ng mga atheists part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Science is also a religion though
ironic how you continually believe with an imaginary father... :)

kung lahat na lang ng bagay ay may origin... then who/what created your god(s)?

God is not human to be created. He has no beginning or end. All things is created by Him even human which has a capacity to think and reason. But we human are limited in knowledge so sometimes we question God and most of the time never give appreciation to His creator.

Last edited by a moderator:
But we human are limited in knowledge
ow... now you're admitting your knowledge is limited...

so how are you certain that these statements i will quote were the absolute truth?
God is not human to be created.
He has no beginning or end.
All things is created by Him even human which has a capacity to think and reason.

these statements can be either true or false... since you've admitted that humans have limited knowledge...

I admit that we human has limitation so do i. thats why some scientist tell young people go to college. Because they know our capacity to grow intellectually is base on the information we learn. So thats why we read books and listen to lectures etc.

He is omnipotent
The Bible is clear in the beginning - time , God created the heaven - space , and the earth - matter. From the beginning there is an omipotent God which is powerful and not limit by space matter and time. But the creator of it. And do this for the existence of human. Thats why how powerful He is. Can human can create this things out of nothing ? Only a powerful God can do that. And he can do more.

Last edited:
What if bigyan kita ng Scietific Facts written in the bible thousand years before ma discover ng tao... then maniniwala ka na ang bible ay Faith and Fact?
tama ka dyan kaibigan i gree ako syo kamangmangan lang talaga ang naniniwala dyan sa bigbang theory ano yan aksidente na perpekto?tpos lalanghapin mo oxygen na na pag huminga ka ay carbon dioxide na kailangan ng mga halaman ang aksidente wala sa ayos

What makes you say overthinking can lead to mental illness? Meron contributing factor ng overthinking, yes pero mostly yung ugat talaga nang pagka buang/madness ay problema/stress/depression at syempre sa genes or my linya ka nang mga my sakit sa utak. Ang alam ko lang na mga buang karamihan ay mga atheist:), agnostic ako BTW

Is this true that if your an agnostic you have a clean LATBI nyahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.