What's new

Message for him/her

I hope you're fine now with your new ones, please be strong, don't make some hasty decisions that will ruin you both. Don't worry about me, I'm fine now. I can live in this oblivious abyss as long as I see you happy.., even I'm not the reason of your happiness anymore...😊🖤

And one more thing.., I hope I'll see you again if there's another life next to this one...😊🖤

I hope you're fine now with your new ones, please be strong, don't make some hasty decisions that will ruin you both. Don't worry about me, I'm fine now. I can live in this oblivious abyss as long as I see you happy.., even I'm not the reason of your happiness anymore...😊🖤

And one more thing.., I hope I'll see you again if there's another life next to this one...😊🖤
weeee..ang ganda naman.. ❤️

HI CELLINE P.
MISS KO NA YUNG LATE NIGHT TALKS NATIN DATI AND MGA #forbidden# NIGHT WATCHING MOVIE OR KDRAMA TOGETHER, SEE YOU SOON :)

Alam mo sobrang minahal kita. Kung maari lamang na ibalik ang panahon, ibabalik ko at duon sa panahong iyon aalagaan at mamahalin kita ng mas higit pa kaysa nuon. Mahal na mahal kita. Gusto sana kita makasama pero alam kong hindi na pupwede dahil nasa ibang lugar ka na at may kapiling na ring iba. Salamat sa mga magagandang alaala sa ating pagsasama.
💔 🫂