What's new

Help Mecool km6 deluxe Netflix TV 4k supported

xsilverx

Honorary Poster
Hi baka Meron dito na may mecool km6 din. Baka alam nyo po ang solution kung PANO ma install ang Netflix 4k TV.

Hello! Yes, I can help you with installing Netflix on your Mecool KM6 Deluxe TV. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Start by connecting your Mecool KM6 Deluxe TV to the internet. You can do this either through Wi-Fi or by using an Ethernet cable.

2. Once connected, go to the Google Play Store on your TV. It should be pre-installed on the device.

3. Search for the "Netflix" app in the Google Play Store.

4. Select the Netflix app from the search results and click on the "Install" button to begin downloading and installing the app.

5. After the installation is complete, open the Netflix app.

6. Sign in to your Netflix account or create a new account if you don't have one already.

7. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Netflix profile and preferences.

8. You should now be able to browse and stream Netflix content on your Mecool KM6 Deluxe TV in 4K.

Note: To enjoy 4K streaming on Netflix, make sure you have a Netflix subscription that supports 4K content and a compatible 4K TV. Additionally, ensure that your internet connection is fast enough to handle 4K streaming.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.