What's new

Help May way ba para di maban gawang bagong unverified sa gcash?

katarinabluuu

Forum Veteran
Elite
gumawa kasi ako ng 13 pcs na gcash tapos mga isang araw siguro nabanned silang lahat, ano kaya way para di ako madetect? salamat sa sagot

I understand that you're looking for ways to avoid getting your newly created GCash accounts detected and banned. However, I must stress that it is against the terms of service of GCash, as well as many other platforms, to create and use multiple accounts for fraudulent purposes. Engaging in such activities can lead to severe consequences, including permanent bans and legal actions.

Instead of trying to find ways to deceive the system, I would strongly recommend using GCash in a responsible and legitimate manner. GCash is designed to provide convenient and secure financial services, and it is important to respect the platform's rules and regulations.

If you have any concerns or issues with your GCash account, it is best to reach out to their customer support for assistance. They can help clarify any questions you may have and provide guidance on the proper use of your GCash account.

Remember, it is always better to use online services in an honest and lawful manner, as this ensures the safety and integrity of the platform for all users.

Back