Quest Supremacy
Mercenary Enrollment
Reality Quest
Manager Kim
Memorize
How to Fight
Eleceed
I reincarnated as a legendary surgeon

Damn reincarnation, wind breaker, Omniscient reader's viewpoint, sss suicide hunter, the beginning after the end, tower of god, max lvl hero returner, solo leveling. Nabasa ko na to but ongoing pa yung iba or naka hiatus but highly recommend

Reaper of the Drifting Moon
Nano Machine
Memoir of the God of War
Leveling with the Gods
Blade of Evolution
Legend of the Northern Blade
Eleceed
Solo Max Level Newbie
Boundless Necromancer
Revenge of the Sword Clan Hound
Heavenly Grand Archive’s Young Master
The Knight King who Returned with a God
The Heavenly Demon Cant Live a Normal Life
Second Life Ranker
Return of the Mount Hua Sect
Absolute Necromancer
The Return of the Crazy Demon

ito mga binabasa at nabasa ko na, na highly recommended ko. marami pang iba pero kapag ililista ko lahat aabutin ako ng ilang oras hahaha

solo max level newbie, the greatest estate developer, your talent is mine, the return of the crazy demon, nano machine, return of the mount hua sect, the world after the end, I obtained a mythic item, omniscient reader's viewpoint, the max level hero has returned, regressing with the king's power, return of the SSS-CLASS ranker, player who returned 10000 years later, Martial god regressed to level 2, SSS CLASS Suicide Hunter, absolute necromancer, the great mage return after 4000 years, devil return to school days, legendary youngest son of the marquis house, regressor instruction manual.. (most rating is 9.7-10,Revenge,Bad A*s MC, Regression,OP MC) lahat to worth to read promise.. enjoy TS

Solo Max Level Newbie, Omniscient Readers Viewpoint, 2nd life ranker, The beginning after the end yan po mga isekai.

Kung murim naman: Legend of the Northern Blade, Nano Machine, Mounth hua sect

ALso Eleceed napakaganda rin

I highly recommend Magic Emperor give it a try you will love it
Highly recommended talaga. The best manipulator eh hahaha