Help Maiden of Black Water

Rjackdaw

Forum Expert
Elite

1687418160543.png

sino nakapag play sa pc?
gamit ko ung fitgirl repack kaso di gumagana ung mouse control
paano ba
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the mouse control while playing "Maiden of Black Water" on PC using the FitGirl Repack. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure that your mouse drivers are up-to-date. You can check this by going to Device Manager, locating your mouse in the list of devices, right-clicking on it, and selecting "Update driver".
2. Check the game's settings to make sure that mouse control is enabled and calibrated properly. You can access the game's settings from the main menu by selecting "Options".
3. If your mouse has additional software or settings, make sure that they are configured correctly for the game.
4. Try running the game in compatibility mode for a different version of Windows. To do this, right-click on the game's shortcut or .exe file, select "Properties", go to the "Compatibility" tab, and select a different version of Windows from the dropdown menu.
5. If all else fails, try using a different mouse or controller to see if the issue persists.

I hope these suggestions help you get the mouse control working properly so you can enjoy the game! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Back