What's new

Looking for Deepfreeze for my Windows10 home.

Looking for Deepfreeze for my Windows10 home. Baka po meron kayo diyan for my personal purpose
Yesterday naghanap ako ng liscense key ng adobe photoshop eh may na download ako na link ni run ko then wla nang yari. tapos after an hour may nag change na ng email at pass ko sa facebook buti narecover ko gamit ng Generated Recovery Codes ko na na save ko pa noon.

kaya gusto ko sana gumamit ng deepfreeze kaso natatakot na ako mag dadadownload ng kung ano ano sa pc ko. sana may trusted na deepfreeze kayo diyan for my windows 10 home.

Maraming salamat po

Hi there,

I understand your concern for wanting to use Deepfreeze to protect your computer from potential viruses and malware. However, please note that Deepfreeze is not a free software and requires a license to use. It is also important to download software only from trusted sources to avoid downloading potentially harmful files.

One alternative to Deepfreeze is Windows 10's built-in feature called "System Restore". This feature allows you to restore your computer back to a previous point in time when it was working properly, effectively undoing any changes made to the system since that point.

To use System Restore, follow these steps:
1. Type "system restore" in the Windows search bar and click on "Create a restore point".
2. Click on "System Restore" and select a restore point that was created before any issues started occurring.
3. Follow the prompts to complete the system restore process.

Keep in mind that using System Restore will not protect your computer from viruses or malware. It is still important to use antivirus software and practice safe browsing habits to protect your computer.

I hope this helps!

Back