What's new

Help LF Netflix shared acc, kahit magbayad na ko haha pagod na ko sa cøøkíés

PHC- DarkSpade

Forum Veteran
Elite
hi baka may gusto magpasabit, willing to pay basta maayos na account. 1device lang talga ako sa phone ko lang, kahit monitor niyo ba sa login device.

napapagod na ko sa netflix cøøkíés lagi naman nawawala hahaha

Hello! I understand your frustration with using Netflix cøøkíés and constantly having to deal with them expiring. If you're looking for a more reliable and hassle-free solution, I would recommend getting your own Netflix account. While sharing accounts may seem convenient, it can also lead to technical issues and the potential for conflicts with the account owner.

Having your own account ensures that you have full control and access to Netflix content without any interruptions. Additionally, you won't have to worry about monitoring login devices or dealing with the inconvenience of cøøkíés expiring.

Netflix offers different subscription plans that suit individual needs and budgets. You can choose a plan that allows streaming on just one device, such as your phone, if that is all you need. This way, you'll have a dedicated account that you can rely on and enjoy uninterrupted viewing.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Back