What's new

Closed Let me tell you about the layers of deep web but where's the 7th layer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayman

Forum Veteran
Reaction
I Copy those info. from the Onion site, yeah! I use TOR. You know what, my 10 mins. Staying there is parang Antagal na. Nakakalulala o Sabihin nating NAKAKALUNOD.

Warning lang guys, use a ρáíd ρrémíùm VPN. If you wanna Dive in. I have thread on this, to increase your security, for a little bit more.

Here's the 8 Layers -minus 1 Layers You can see only 7 if you count. Because the 7th is hard to find. And I don't know why?
I don't know how many does the deep web has. But Someone taught in a forum, it's like in a book of Dante A. The Divine Comedy.

Vogue deep layers:

--FIRST LAYER: Your files are in low-impact content, and sites like hidden wikipedia. Popularly saying '' the light side of the DW '.

--SECOND LAYER: It can be said that a slight part also, however to access some sites need to have some knowledge ONION, PROXY, and PHP avanado.

--THIRD LAYER: It is a vast area of downloads, downloads are among the documents '' possibly secret '', and sub networks agreements documents. It is also a part of contents of ****philia and necrophilia.

--FOURTH LAYER: Let's say that this part would be a sub-portal links, in which case it would be:
-When you click a link, you can be redirected there is another completely different subject site, thus increasing your chances of finding bizarre things.
Estovdeos this layer, images, texts with facts that science ignores.
This layer also is present the black market in weapons and organs. You can also find this layer GORE many things.

--FIFTH LAYER: this layer is a web language that people who have little knowledge in the technological can access.
The language of this proxy layer, or PHP ONION avanado; And some of that s pages can be accessed with a form of invitation code.

--Sixth Layer: This layer one of the most dangerous, it is reports and photos of large serial killer's, it also is hired killers.

This layer can be considered one of the dreaded, however one of the most profitable in it there is much online shopping, one can find the following comrcios:
-Comrcio of organs.
-Comrcio human.
-Comrcio of sexual fetishes, such as necrophilia.

--Ayon sa Nabasa ko is Mayroong 8 layer Sa Deep web. Ang pinagtataka ko is Di ko makita ung 7th layer.

ITO UNG SA:

--8th layers

Want to see what's in the layer 8
on simple?
k6gsb4ibatcico35.onion
Appearing several ids with subs
Nets take 9.4.5.7 / class
255.217.023.0 apply these in
your network card.
In your browser modify the
your proxy and put an id on ex
to using the qw9486kd44 Password:
qzxcdwldo34Q% rek
now in browser type
kekfighriuggso35.k6gsb4ibatcico
35.onion
And then Welcome to layer 8
(I copy that link for you to search using TOR

But Your second question is
Machine be totally
destroyed and stolen pages,
I advise using Linux ....
Bakit?

Because of security! Because of control! Because of privacy, community, and a general sense of purpose! Because it’s fast! Because it’s virus free!

Endnote:
Linking in onion. Is so much worse. Don't mess out the blinking.
==============================
A friendly reminder:

Those useful information that I'm gonna post i.e links, site, tutorials, document, videos, picture or any format is just a guide for us it's up to you on how you use it. Search your curiosity. This is only your first step.

=============================

•||| Where are you 7th|||•

God bless us always
+
°°°°°°°•Grayman11•°°°°°°°

it's harmful para sa mga walang knowledge tungkol sa deepweb at tungkol sa mga ginagawa nila.

it's harmful para sa mga walang knowledge tungkol sa deepweb at tungkol sa mga ginagawa nila.
Opo talaga, Nung nakapsok ako din, gusto ko na agad umalis but for the sake of curiousness you gonna take a risk para sa secret knowledge.

ang alam ko may tinatawag pa silang mariana trench diyan eh. Yun yung pinaka malalim na layer ng deep web. Ang alam ko is yun yung layer 8 na wala pang nakakapasok.

Madami ka naman malalaman sa deepweb. Gore, history, at kung ano ano pa. Level 8 also known as primach system?

Wow thanks TS and sa mga Fruitful response
.wish i could find a complete tuts for beginners..

Dunno how to use linux ..research po muna ako..

And the marianas was level 5 on the deepweb
Sorry. Baka nakalimutan ko lang because of a lot of things and numbers that going in my mind. There are a lot of statistics that i have red this past couple of weeks. Thats's why maybe i forgot this information. In fact, i watch a video in YøùTùbé that says 101 facts about the deep web. There are a lot of facts that stated there thats why i said that the mariana web is the level 8 in the surface of the deep web. Btw. 122% the deep/dark (whatever you call it) web is bigger than the surface web. Which is our main source or our main websites that we use everyday that don't require any software or vpn's to surf on. Just a legit internet and that's it. Maybe i will watch and read a lot of facts or stories happening in the deep web before i dive right in there. I know all of the requirements/things needed to get there but i don't because i am lazy and tired of schooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back