What's new

Help LEGIT PO BA TONG ONLINE SITE NA TO? SINO NAKA PAG TRY ORDER NG PC PARTS?

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
1685355689361.png

Attachments

Based on my research, TechMovers is an online store that primarily sells computer parts and accessories in the Philippines. They offer a wide range of products such as graphics cards, processors, motherboards, and storage devices.

In terms of legitimacy, it is always best to exercise caution when transacting with online stores. I recommend checking customer reviews and feedback, as well as verifying their business registration and contact details. It is also important to pay securely through trusted payment channels.

Furthermore, based on my search, TechMovers appears to have mixed reviews from customers. Some have reported positive experiences with their products and services, while others have complained about delayed deliveries and poor customer service. Therefore, it is important to do your own research and weigh the pros and cons before making a purchase.

Overall, while TechMovers may seem like a viable option for purchasing computer parts and accessories, it is always advisable to be cautious and do your own due diligence before transacting with any online store.

Back