What's new

Closed League of legends fps drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

arthurxd15

Honorary Poster
Reaction
im using windows 7 OS (intel celeron) with 2gb of RAM and 1.7GHZ processor speed but I have 80-150ms in game, and i think thats a LEGENDARY for intel celeron with the specs mentioned above.

SS later im using my cp

So here we go.

Step 1:update drivers to the latest version using driver booster(free version will do)
Step2:clean temp file by clicking start(windows button below"i forgot" whats the name of that also use ccleaner)
Step3:defrag the disks and the registry
Step4: change the appearance to best performance
Step5: use game booster
Step6:

In LoL settings set the graphics to very low then the resolution to the lowest resolution,remove eye candy and color blind mode at character inking

Any questions just leave a comment below

Ps:sorry for my grammar.

Nope... D dahil sa update yan .. Try mo din isearch pano iconfigure ang virtual memory .. Kaya ko nga powerdirector 15 no lags
Hahahaha kaya nga may bug fix kahit i update mo drivers mo at i low settings di padin sure yan check mo sa settings sa file kahit i low mo isang game lang babalik yung ibang settings

Hahahaha kaya nga may bug fix kahit i update mo drivers mo at i low settings di padin sure yan check mo sa settings sa file kahit i low mo isang game lang babalik yung ibang settings
Nasa settings yan ng intel or nvidea kaya bumabalik sa dati.. Basta ang experience ko tama .. Dati 20-40fps lang. Laki ng pinagbago

Status
Not open for further replies.