What's new

Help Laptop

Kaizeki

Honorary Poster
Hello mga ka phc i need all of computer geeks wisdom kung anong magandang laptop na under 20k budget planning to buy laptop this december kasi baka may recommendations kayo preferably yung makaka laro ako ng gta 5 metal gear V, Mafia Series etc. Lahat ng open world games kasi im a fan of open world games sana may ma recommend kayong pasok sa budget

Hello! If you're looking for a laptop under a 20k budget that can handle games like GTA 5 and Metal Gear V, you might have to make some compromises. Here are a few options to consider:

1. Acer Aspire 5: This laptop comes with an Intel Core i3 or i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card. It should be able to handle GTA 5 and Metal Gear V on low to medium settings.

2. Lenovo IdeaPad S145: Another budget-friendly option, this laptop offers an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics. It should be able to handle less demanding games like GTA 5 on low settings.

3. ASUS VivoBook 15: This laptop features an AMD Ryzen 3 or Ryzen 5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and integrated AMD Radeon Vega graphics. It should be able to handle older games and less demanding titles like GTA 5 on low to medium settings.

Remember, these laptops might not provide the best gaming experience, as they are budget-friendly options. If you want better performance, you might need to consider increasing your budget or looking for refurbished gaming laptops. Additionally, it's worth checking out online marketplaces and stores for deals and discounts.

kung may mahanap kang 2nd hand na at least R5/I5 at may GPU na at least 1660 at 16GB ram at 20k then maganda pasok sa needs mo, pero malabo sa ganyang price range, 40k budget cguro pde.