What's new

Help Laptop Suggestions under 50k na pwede ang valorant

When looking for a laptop under 50k that can handle Valorant, there are a few key specifications to consider. Valorant is not a demanding game, so you don't need a high-end gaming laptop to run it smoothly. Here are some laptop suggestions within your budget:

1. ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT - This laptop comes with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, 8GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics card. It has a 15.6-inch Full HD display, which is perfect for gaming. The TUF series is known for its durability and affordability.

2. Acer Nitro 5 - Another popular option in the budget gaming laptop segment, the Nitro 5 offers an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GTX 1050 graphics card. It also has a 15.6-inch Full HD display and a backlit keyboard for a better gaming experience.

3. Lenovo Ideapad L340 - This laptop features an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GTX 1650 graphics card. It has a 15.6-inch Full HD display with an anti-glare coating. The L340 is known for its good thermal management, which is essential for prolonged gaming sessions.

4. HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop - This laptop is equipped with an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, 8GB RAM, and an AMD Radeon RX 560X graphics card. It comes with a 15.6-inch Full HD display and has a stylish design. The Pavilion Gaming Laptop offers good performance for its price.

5. Dell G3 15 - The Dell G3 15 is a solid choice with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti graphics card. It has a 15.6-inch Full HD display with narrow bezels. The G3 series is known for its sleek design and build quality.

Remember that these laptops are just suggestions, and prices may vary depending on where you purchase them. It's always a good idea to compare prices and specifications before making a final decision.