What's new

Help Laptop Riser/Stand

trisgaming

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello PHC Peeps!

Baka meron po kayong marecommend na sturdy laptop riser or stand. Hindi po kasi ako sure sa mga reviews sa mga online shops kasi yung iba parang mga copy-paste reviews.

I'm looking sana for sturdy laptop riser na pwede ko maipatayo yung laptop ko para mas malapit po sa akin ang monitor. I am using external keyboard and mouse naman.

Iniisip ko nga, baka bibili na lang siguro ako ng desk mount or something, pero ang problema ko, paano ko iattach yung mount sa table ko na walang edge or hole (and hindi ko ito pwede butasan since hindi sakin yung table haha)

Yung mga nakikita kong laptop stand medyo flimsy yung mga joints baka kalaunan, bumigay at mahulog pa ang laptop ko.

Itong picture sa baba ang iniisip kong bilhin pero yun na nga, di ko alng talaga sure gaano katibay yung joints na to hold up the laptop weight.

BTW, 16 inches yung laptop ko, Huawei Matebook D16 2024

1709095931893.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello!

I understand your concern about finding a sturdy laptop riser that can securely hold your laptop in place. It's important to prioritize the safety of your device, especially if you're planning to elevate it for better ergonomics and viewing angle.

The desk mount you mentioned can be a good alternative if you're worried about the stability of traditional laptop stands. Desk mounts offer a more secure way to position your laptop closer to your eye level while freeing up desk space.

If you're still considering a laptop stand, I recommend looking for stands made of durable materials such as aluminum or steel, as they tend to be more robust and can better support the weight of your laptop. Additionally, check for features like adjustable height and angle to ensure that you can customize the setup to your liking.

Before making a purchase, it might be helpful to read reviews from reputable sources or ask for recommendations from friends or online communities to get a better idea of the stand's durability and performance.

As for the picture you shared, it looks like a typical adjustable laptop stand. While it may seem sturdy, it's essential to verify the quality of its joints and hinges to prevent any accidents or damage to your laptop.

I hope this information helps you in finding the right laptop riser or stand for your setup! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.