What's new

Help Laptop 30k price range suggestion

If you're looking for a laptop in the 30k price range, there are a few options you can consider. However, it's important to note that laptops in this price range are likely to have more basic specifications and may not be able to handle high-end tasks like gaming or intensive video editing. Here are a few suggestions:

1. Lenovo Ideapad S145: This laptop offers a decent performance for everyday tasks such as web browsing, document editing, and multimedia consumption. It usually comes with an Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 1TB HDD. The display is typically a 15.6-inch HD panel.

2. Dell Inspiron 3000 Series: Dell's budget-friendly laptops in the 3000 series are worth considering if you're on a tight budget. They usually come with an Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 1TB HDD. The display size is typically 14 or 15.6 inches.

3. HP 15: The HP 15 series offers a range of affordable options with different configurations. You can find models with Intel Core i3 processors, 4GB of RAM, and a 1TB HDD. The display size is usually 15.6 inches.

4. Acer Aspire 3: Acer's Aspire 3 series is another option to consider. These laptops often come with an AMD Ryzen 3 or Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 1TB HDD. The display size is typically 15.6 inches.

It's worth noting that prices may vary depending on the region and any ongoing promotions. Additionally, it's advisable to check the specifications and reviews of specific models before making a purchase, as the availability and specifications may change over time.