What's new

Closed Ka phc? totoo ba to chinat sa aken ng papa ko? medyo tinatamad ako magbasa baka scam na naman this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuncyy

Addict
Baka totoo!! It will not cost us for sending this. This was on the 9:00 o'clock news the other night and this works. THIS TOOK TWO PAGES OF THE TUESDAY USA TODAY - IT IS FOR REALPLEEEEEEASE READ it was on the news!This thing is for real. Rest assured AOL and Intel will follow through with their promises for fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one filed by PepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago.Dear Friends; Please do not take this for a junk letter. Bill Gates sharing his fortune. If you ignore this, You will repent later. Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail beta test.When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (If you are a Microsoft Windows user)? For a two weeks time period.For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00 For every person that you sent it to that forwards it
on, Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and ! for every third person that
receives it, You will be ρáíd $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft
will contact you for your address and then send you a check.Regards Charles S Bailey General Manager Field Operations
1-800-842-2332 Ext. 1085 or 904-1085 or RNX
292-1085I thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving
this e-mail and forwarding it on. Microsoft contacted me for my
address and within days, I receive a check for $24, 800.00. You need
to respond before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this,
Bill gates is the man.It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many
people as possible.

ako nga matindi pajan dami pa kami conversation ng taga urope may namatay daw doun na mayamang tao na di kilala kaya idodonate napili daw ako tapos diko na chinat baka ako ay matapos haha

Nasa pag visit rin yan kc natrattace ka ng mga website tapos May mga newsletter na loko rin bayaw. Or hindi kaya mga website akala mo pang sign-up lang pero pang scam na rin. Download ka nalang ng ghostery extension sa Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back