What's new

Stories Joy's Rejection

WhatMV

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Joy's Rejection
MGL Emvie

Harith grabs his pins, belts, and ties on the table. He knocks off his handcuffs and combs, but as he is on a rush; he snatches the comb and forgot the handcuffs.

As he was on a way to Lumina main district, Harith sees Joy, whose on the way to a dark and narrow alley.

The petty thief smiles at the ring and necklace she snatches on the street.

Harith leaps to the alley sneakily that the public fails to notice his pursuit. While leaping, he grabs a magic sword from thin air and slices the air, accelerating his moves. He raises his arms and the magic sword follows.

The magic sword levitates, expands in size and falls to the ground.

The shimmer of Harith's magic pokes Joy's eyes, thus she bounce back in reflex. "My feet seems heavy!" she exclaimed.

Nevertheless, as Harith keeps leaping to the petty thief, Joy bounces to the opposite direction. "Escape, and you'll be seriously hurt! Joy!" Harith said.

"You again!"

"I saw what you've stolen. This time, you'll serving time in detention!"

"This is my grandma's--"

"Enough! Last time, you said it's your grandpa's heirloom! You liar! Come here--" Harith feels his waist. His handcuffs is missing! "--bring your wrists together!" he said, grabbing the little female leonin's wrists and dispelling his magic sword.

Though captured, Joy's eyes brims in mischief and excitement. Nevertheless, her pupils trembles like a weak, scared cat. As Harith drags her to the street, out from the dark alley, Tigreal appears before the Harith and Joy, who seems like kids playing flirts.

Tigreal, a member of the Lightborns like Harith, was patrolling the street when the side of his eyes catches Harith and Joy. He stops on his feet and turns to Harith and Joy.

A criminal? Tigreal thinks. But there's no handcuffs and the girl seems in high spirits.

Tigreal smirks at his thoughts.

Joy catches Tigreal's face and cries, "Hey, Mr. Soldier... Come help me!"

Harith's eyebrows furrows at Joy. "Shut up!"

Tigreal walks towards Harith. "What's the matter? Why are you holding this little girl's arms like that?"

"Help me Mr. Soldier... Harith is forcing me to be his girlfriend."

Harith's head flies back as if a palm hit his forehead. "Girlfriend? ..ack!"

"Harith? What's the meaning of this?"

"You believe her?"

Joy secretly turns her face at Harith and extends his tongue out.

Harith's ears turns red. He gazes at Tigreal and says, "This girls a thief!"

"A thief?" Tigreal turns to Joy and relaxes his hand on his mace.

Joy gulps her saliva and sends an instant replies, "..ah, eh... I... I admit. I'm seems to be guilty."

Harith nods.

Nevertheless Joy continues. "...it seems, Mr. Soldier. I've unintentionally stolen Harith's heart! But I'm afraid, even I don't know how to return it."

Tigreal smiles and gleefully replies. "Is that so? Is that so?"

"Yes, Mr. Soldier. But I don't think I'm ready yet so he's forcing me to go to the palace to explain our relationship."

"Liar!" Harith exclaimed.

Tigreal pats Harith's shoulder and says, "You can't do this, Harith. Come on, free the lady already."

Tigreal's genuine request let Harith loose his grip on Joy's wrists. Joy then rushes behind Tigreal, embracing the stone arm of the huge knight while grinning at Harith's face.

Harith sharply points at Joy and flares, "Look at her pocket! I saw her stole jeweleries!"

As Tigreal turns to Joy, the little girl pulled out the necklace and ring on her pocket. "Oh right! Before I forgot, I should be returning this to you."

Tigreal inhales and gazes at Joy like, "what?"

"He gift this to me as he proposes to me, Mr. Soldier. But since I don't think Harith and I could have a mutual understanding, please return this to him."

Tigreal receives the jewelries. "Is that so?" he says.

"Oh my, it's true!" Harith cheeks reddened in anger. "Thieves are also liars!"

"Come on, Harith! You're blushing!" Tigreal replied.

"What do I do, Mr. Soldier? I'm afraid of Harith."

"You can go now, I'll take care of my boy here." Tigreal said, nodding at Joy.

Tigreal places his palms around Harith's shoulders. "Come, let's eat. I'll buy you dinner. It's okay to be rejected from time to time."

Harith sighs deeply. At least they recover the jewelries. When someone comes for a report, Harith will return the stolen items after investigation.

As the two finishes a huge expensive dinner in a seafood and liquor tavern in Lumina City, Tigreal's face distorted.

The huge knight feels his chests, waist, and ****** pockets and all the seams in his armor. However, he couldn't find his coin pouch!

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Harith sounded as he turn his head around.

On the other hand, Joy walks in the slums of Lumina City while humming as she keeps ringing the gold coins in Tigreal's pouch.

--Chapter End--

Author's Note: "Thanks for reading! Let me write much more interesting and beautiful stories. Tell me your opinions, constructive criticism, and thoughts about this story. Comment which parts are funny, boring, and interesting. Finally, give me idea if this story became relatable in your life experience. Enjoy!

To my PHC readers, I love that you react in the story that I thought so hard to write. But please, I wish for you to comment your thoughts other than "thanks." Your comment, positive or negative, will be welcomed and it will inspire me to write more and improve even better. Long live the readers! Let's train our minds and imagination!

naalala ko un babaeng mgnanakaw sa city sa rezero hshaha parang pulis pala ang mga lightborn katulad ng saber squad😁