What's new

Help Java payroll system

Namdosanx

Forum Veteran
Elite
pa help naman kung ano problema dito sa mga batak sa java dyan input ko nalang po yung file sana may makatulong hehe

Attachments

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to help you with any issues you're facing with your Java code. Please provide the file you're working on, along with a detailed description of the problem you're encountering.

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to help you with any issues you're facing with your Java code. Please provide the file you're working on, along with a detailed description of the problem you're encountering.
here po
ang nakita ko dyan yungConnection conn =.getConnection();pero di ko alam saan yung kulang

Attachments

here po
ang nakita ko dyan yungConnection conn =.getConnection();pero di ko alam saan yung kulang
Based on the code snippet you provided, it seems like you're trying to establish a connection to a database using the getConnection() method. However, there seems to be an error or missing information in the code.

To establish a database connection in Java, you typically need to include a JDBC driver for the specific database you're using. Additionally, you'll need to provide the necessary connection details such as the database URL, username, and password.

Here's an example of how you can establish a connection to a MySQL database using the JDBC driver:

Java:
import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.DriverManager;
import java.sql.SQLException;

public class Main {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        String url = "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/database_name";
        String username = "your_username";
        String password = "your_password";

try {
            Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(url, username, password);
            // Use the connection object to perform database operations
            // ...
            conn.close();
        } catch (SQLException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
}

In the code above, make sure to replace localhost:3306 with the appropriate host and port of your MySQL database. Replace database_name with the actual name of your database. Also, update your_username and your_password with your database login credentials.

If you're using a different database, you'll need to use the appropriate JDBC driver and update the connection URL accordingly.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.